Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   Maximum Steel Beauty (Gloria) (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/maximum-steel-beauty-gloria-45980.html)

scooterha 08-12-2012 04:28 PM

Maximum Steel Beauty (Gloria)

3 Attachment(s)
Shined my Grand Cherokee up today took some pics of her in all her splendor, enjoy! Mods: Added front chrome molding, rear chrome step pad surround, and back-up camera. Will soon be adding Katzkin leather and Overland Grille.

JeepMonster 08-12-2012 06:16 PM

Re: Maximum Steel Beauty (Gloria)

Looks nice! I have the same color and have added the front chrome as well. Thinking about adding the rear chrome piece as well as the chrome side steps. Do you find that the nerf bars reduce ground clearance? Nice ride though, I like the mods.

Brewster 08-12-2012 06:34 PM

Looks really great, nice job!

scooterha 08-12-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepMonster (Post 669482)
Looks nice! I have the same color and have added the front chrome as well. Thinking about adding the rear chrome piece as well as the chrome side steps. Do you find that the nerf bars reduce ground clearance? Nice ride though, I like the mods.

Yea by about 2 inches but mine is mainly for snow driving when I visit family. LOL I find myself hopping out of my seat over them they stick out about 5 inches from the black side side rails ... As for the rear chrome piece i think it makes a world of different to the back and really looks sharp against the Max Steel. Also I took off the laredo badge and left the 4x4. Thanks for the comments!

scooterha 08-12-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewster (Post 669489)
Looks really great, nice job!

thanks man love that Mineral gray!!!

JeepMonster 08-13-2012 04:29 PM

Awesome thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterha (Post 669560)
Yea by about 2 inches but mine is mainly for snow driving when I visit family. LOL I find myself hopping out of my seat over them they stick out about 5 inches from the black side side rails ... As for the rear chrome piece i think it makes a world of different to the back and really looks sharp against the Max Steel. Also I took off the laredo badge and left the 4x4. Thanks for the comments!

JRNYC 08-13-2012 08:18 PM

Looks really good. Love he fog light bezels

:thumbsup:

scooterha 08-14-2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRNYC (Post 670098)
Looks really good. Love he fog light bezels

:thumbsup:

Thanks man the chrome light bezels are part of the Mopar chrome package. I'm glad a dealership had already had the chrome package installed, love my chrome! I was going to get the summit grille and add to it as i have the Laredo/Limited grille on there now, I think i am going to get the Overland grille so it matches the lower mesh. I don't want too much bling. Your summit is kick ass though beautiful ride!