Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Meet & Greet (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f148/)
-   -   Any Houston SRT8 Owners? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f148/any-houston-srt8-owners-46093.html)

Texas SRT8 08-14-2012 12:11 PM

Any Houston SRT8 Owners?
 
Planning to have a meet this Friday at 8 pm. We have 6 Jeeps so far. Here is the address:

4527 Lomitas Ave
Houston, TX 77098

La-Bestia 09-04-2012 10:58 AM

Re: Any Houston SRT8 Owners?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas SRT8 (Post 670396)
Planning to have a meet this Friday at 8 pm. We have 6 Jeeps so far. Here is the address:

4527 Lomitas Ave
Houston, TX 77098

Im from the Houston area, let me know

La-Bestia 09-19-2012 10:49 AM

Re: Any Houston SRT8 Owners?
 
so did you guys end up meetin up? whens the next meet? id love to come out and meet some new jeeps!

Texas SRT8 09-29-2012 12:52 PM

Re: Any Houston SRT8 Owners?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by La-Bestia (Post 685668)
so did you guys end up meetin up? whens the next meet? id love to come out and meet some new jeeps!

We didn't have this meet but we met up later at an SCLX central meet and greet:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...o/DSC01528.jpg

La-Bestia 12-20-2012 03:51 PM

Re: Any Houston SRT8 Owners?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas SRT8 (Post 690239)
We didn't have this meet but we met up later at an SCLX central meet and greet:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...o/DSC01528.jpg

I just joined the SCLX bro. user name is Da-beast. Id like to come out to the next greet and see what its about man. Thanks

Texas SRT8 01-03-2013 03:00 PM

Re: Any Houston SRT8 Owners?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by La-Bestia (Post 727153)
I just joined the SCLX bro. user name is Da-beast. Id like to come out to the next greet and see what its about man. Thanks

Nice. SCLX is a great club. My username is Sleeper Jeep.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community