Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/)
-   -   Daddys lil girls jeep (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/daddys-lil-girls-jeep-4625.html)

xjrob 12-08-2009 08:29 PM

Daddys lil girls jeep

I have an 01 XJ and my daughter always loves gettin into daddys car so when we were at a local flea market and saw this i just had to get it. Even if its too small for me, my lil girl has a Jeep of her own, shame its only a 6 volt.
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...n/SSPX0690.jpg

Frankie 12-08-2009 08:34 PM

Re: Daddys lil girls jeep

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrob (Post 113852)
I have an 01 XJ and my daughter always loves gettin into daddys car so when we were at a local flea market and saw this i just had to get it. Even if its too small for me, my lil girl has a Jeep of her own, shame its only a 6 volt.

Very cute!

Irfs is only a 6 volt too! :p:p:p:p:p

Megatron 12-08-2009 08:35 PM

Thats cute. Haha nice

Scottina06 12-08-2009 08:39 PM

I've never seen a powerwheels like that. My 4 yr old has the Jeep Hurricane....with JG stickers of course.....LOL

xjrob 12-08-2009 08:45 PM

i wanna see if i can find a boys version and swap over the wheels and some of the other parts. thing only goes forward, the switch is done and i want to see if i put one some lights and a radio wit speakers for here. make it look real.

Marlin 12-08-2009 08:50 PM

Cool :D Just upgrade the motor wires and hook up another 6V battery in series :D

S.O.T.I. 12-08-2009 08:54 PM

Too cute! ...but when/what is the first mod? I can see a set of fogs mounted where the headlights are, chrome rims, stereo...

downstate 12-08-2009 09:05 PM

Only on the forums can I read about the mod bug striking power wheels. LOL :)

xjrob 12-08-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 113872)
Cool :D Just upgrade the motor wires and hook up another 6V battery in series :D

thats what i was planning to do but instead of 2 6v batts. i was gonna do a 12v instead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.O.T.I. (Post 113875)
Too cute! ...but when/what is the first mod? I can see a set of fogs mounted where the headlights are, chrome rims, stereo...

first im gonna fix the forward/reverse switch and then hit the wheels and maybe take off some of the old decals and put some new ones on for her. the lights are definetly gonna be next, goin the led route.

Quote:

Originally Posted by downstate (Post 113877)
Only on the forums can I read about the mod bug striking power wheels. LOL :)

i thought i was bad but check out the power wheels forums. these guys are doin 18-24v conversoins. now thats some craziness goin on there. ill do a simple 12v conversion.

QBNKID 12-08-2009 09:29 PM

Nice pic Rob! My son has one but now I'll need one for my little girl too. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlin (Post 113872)

I was about to tell him :D. The other day I was watching on youtube some of those videos of the upgrades you can do to these powerwheels.

Dylans3960ccs 12-08-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrob (Post 113866)
i wanna see if i can find a boys version and swap over the wheels and some of the other parts. thing only goes forward, the switch is done and i want to see if i put one some lights and a radio wit speakers for here. make it look real.

I think you should start from scratch and make a real down scale wrangler for her made of wood or something lol, it'd be sweet!

S.O.T.I. 12-08-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrob (Post 113882)
thats what i was planning to do but instead of 2 6v batts. i was gonna do a 12v instead.

first im gonna fix the forward/reverse switch and then hit the wheels and maybe take off some of the old decals and put some new ones on for her. the lights are definetly gonna be next, goin the led route.

i thought i was bad but check out the power wheels forums. these guys are doin 18-24v conversoins. now thats some craziness goin on there. ill do a simple 12v conversion.

There's a Power Wheels forum?