Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Member Product Reviews (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f62/)
-   -   XenonDepot Xtreme HID kit and bulbs-best kits and bulbs on the planet! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f62/xenondepot-xtreme-hid-kit-and-bulbs-best-kits-and-bulbs-on-the-planet-4644.html)

Scottina06 12-09-2009 12:22 PM

XenonDepot Xtreme HID kit and bulbs-best kits and bulbs on the planet!

The Xenondepot Xtreme kit is the best HID kit on the net and in the world IMO. All componets are super high quality and built to last. All ballasts are waterproof, shockproof, weather proof etc. etc. The bulbs use only the best Phillips glass. The relays are the best made. All componets are world class. Best kit on the net and in the world. They are also backed by a company that has been in business for a long time. Steve offers the best customer service out there. If I ever need an HID kit again....they will be from Xenondepot.com!

I also have the Xtreme D1S and D4S bulbs in both of my vehicles oem HID's. The D1S bulbs in my Jeeps oem HID's are 6000K and the best quality bulbs on the net. The D4S 6000K bulbs in my wifes Lexus IS250 are of the same quality.

I will never hesitate to buy any product from Steve at Xenondepot.com

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/HID_Kits_s/216.htm

White Chocolate 12-09-2009 12:56 PM

Re: XenonDepot Xtreme HID kit and bulbs-best kits and bulbs on the planet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 114150)
The Xenondepot Xtreme kit is the best HID kit on the net and in the world IMO. All componets are super high quality and built to last. All ballasts are waterproof, shockproof, weather proof etc. etc. The bulbs use only the best Phillips glass. The relays are the best made. All componets are world class. Best kit on the net and in the world. They are also backed by a company that has been in business for a long time. Steve offers the best customer service out there. If I ever need an HID kit again....they will be from Xenondepot.com!

I also have the Xtreme D1S and D4S bulbs in both of my vehicles oem HID's. The D1S bulbs in my Jeeps oem HID's are 6000K and the best quality bulbs on the net. The D4S 6000K bulbs in my wifes Lexus IS250 are of the same quality.

I will never hesitate to buy any product from Steve at Xenondepot.com

Sucking up are we Scott lol....kidding buddy haha:werd:

Matt 12-09-2009 01:03 PM

They also have an EMF, correct?

Not that I have any issue with my other brand, but that could be another plus for someone else.

mon_21 12-09-2009 01:32 PM

That sounded like a commercial..... *real people not paid actors, lol

Scottina06 12-09-2009 01:56 PM

yes....no radio or electronic interference. I didnt list all the advantages to cheaper kits becasue it is simply unfair......LOL

mon_21 12-09-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 114214)
yes....no radio or electronic interference. I didnt list all the advantages to cheaper kits becasue it is simply unfair......LOL

that comment got me thinking........ hmmmmmmmm.....maybe time for an upgrade.....

blackpepper 12-09-2009 04:20 PM

Does having hids diminish the effectiveness of the turn signal bulb since they share the same housing?

Matt 12-09-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPepper (Post 114329)
Does having hids diminish the effectiveness of the turn signal bulb since they share the same housing?

No. When I pull up behind somebody with my lows on I can still perfectly see the turn bulb illuminated.

Matt 12-09-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 114214)
I didnt list all the advantages to cheaper kits becasue it is simply unfair......LOL

When you factor in price it is. ;)

blackpepper 12-09-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 114337)
No. When I pull up behind somebody with my lows on I can still perfectly see the turn bulb illuminated.

Perfect.