Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/)
-   -   2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f185/2010-limited-s-want-to-do-full-srt8-suspension-46525.html)

Ronnie 718 08-24-2012 10:00 AM

2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension
 
I am sorry for this post I did search found alot of helpful info but still lost lol. I will be ordering front & rear bilsteins srt8, front & rear sway bars srt8 , Bwoody srt8 springs also I would like to upgrade the end links from bwoody which do I need srt8 or non , is there anything that I am missing thank you

robpp 08-24-2012 10:05 AM

Re: 2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension
 
you need the NON SRT8 links.
the fronts are the same but the rears are much shorter on srt8 because they have an extra triangle bracket back there. and that braket can only be bought as part of the links. and last time i looked it was a couple hundred. and not needed if you use the rear WK bwoody links.

Ronnie 718 08-24-2012 10:14 AM

Re: 2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by robpp (Post 674655)
you need the NON SRT8 links.
the fronts are the same but the rears are much shorter on srt8 because they have an extra triangle bracket back there. and that braket can only be bought as part of the links. and last time i looked it was a couple hundred. and not needed if you use the rear WK bwoody links.

Thank you. does that triangle piece make an difference ? Is it worth the extra $ I would like to get the best handling I can get

Scottina06 08-24-2012 10:47 AM

Re: 2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension
 
I added the triangular pieces and then used the Bwoody SRT links...made a big difference to me.

Ronnie 718 08-24-2012 11:26 AM

Re: 2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 674674)
I added the triangular pieces and then used the Bwoody SRT links...made a big difference to me.

thank you . Do you know the part # to it ? thank you and any hardware i would need with it :thumbsup:

Scottina06 08-24-2012 12:49 PM

WWW.justforjeeps.com has a.listing in their srt parts for the.sway bar and.triangular brackets

Ronnie 718 08-27-2012 01:15 PM

Re: 2010 limited s want to do full srt8 suspension
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 674711)
WWW.justforjeeps.com has a.listing in their srt parts for the.sway bar and.triangular brackets

thank you


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community