Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   Just for jeeps (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/just-for-jeeps-46595.html)

adamt 08-26-2012 06:23 AM

Just for jeeps

Hi Guys,

I have seen good feedback on this site for Just for jeeps, I was wondering if any other Aussies have ordered parts from them and what where the shipping times? I have an order with them that will be 2 weeks old on Tuesday 28th, I have order comfirmation and credit card has been debited but still no tracking information from Bongo.
Is anybody able to shed some light on shipping times,

Cheers
Adamt

BobT 08-26-2012 07:18 AM

Re: Just for jeeps

JustForJeeps are great but Bongo is a basket case. I have had to get on to JustForJeeps to chase up my order. They were very good about it but even they were frustrated by Bongo. I had a multiple order which confused the hell out of Bongo. They didn't know what to do so they did nothing till pushed by JustForJeeps.

Kev. 08-26-2012 10:46 AM

I've used Just for jeeps and had problems with Bongo too. The tracking number didnt work until 2days before it came. I think it took around 3 weeks overall. I even paid extra for the express shipping.

I was very disappointed - especially when the website states 3-5day transit worldwide!

I wouldn't use them again (whilst they still use Bongo as their shipping agent), and since my order their shipping prices have almost doubled.

Kev.

Mendo 08-26-2012 04:10 PM

I used just for jeeps pre bongo and was very happy. Was less than 14 days and the tracking worked once the items hit new york I chose them over eBay from china. After member discounts it was only marginally more expensive and you are dealing with a reputable supplier.

adamt 08-26-2012 04:48 PM

Thanks,

I will give it a couple more days then I will contact Just for Jeeps, I to paid the extra for international express. The last order my wife placed with Victoria secret was on a Thursday night and was at our doorstep by Tuesday morning, so it can be done.

Cheers
Adamt

Matty470 08-26-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamt (Post 675369)
The last order my wife placed with Victoria secret

Lucky you!!!....:lol::lol::lol:

adamt 08-27-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty470 (Post 675479)
Lucky you!!!....:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't take long for someone to pick up on that :D

Cheers
Adamt

Studgun 08-27-2012 06:53 AM

I ordered slush mats and a cargo mat from them. The slush mats came within 2 weeks. The cargo mat did not. I contacted Peter at JustForJeeps and the cargo mat was still in Bongo's warehouse, and has now been sent (apparently). As others have said, JustForJeeps is great, Bongo needs improvement.

weekends_away 08-27-2012 10:26 AM

I ordered side steps and a cargo mat through them. Steps arrived in one week through Bongo. Bongo "lost" the mat in their warehouse somewhere. Took weeks of frustrated emails with Bongo before they finally got it out to me. Just for jeeps are great, Bongo is a massive FAIL! :banghead:

adamt 09-04-2012 06:07 PM

Parts turned up yesterday, Peter from justforjeeps was very good chasing up the order. I think you need to accept the fact that anything ordered will take up to three weeks to arrive.
Product was first class so no complaints there.
Ordered a shark fin from visual garage last night so we will see how we go with that, so far there response has been very good.

Cheers
Adamt

zzkazu 09-05-2012 05:21 PM

I use shipit and couldn't be happier in terms of service

BobT 09-09-2012 11:02 PM

Ordered a plastic rivet gun from Just for Jeeps via Bongo 11 days ago. Miraculously, it arrived today. Bongo may be getting their act together. Although, as of this morning, they were showing the item still at their hub in Ohio.