Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual/Lighting (
-   -   Bulb type? (

BlackN'Blue 08-27-2012 12:59 AM

Bulb type?
Does anyone know what bulb type is in a 2008 Grand Cherokee's Gauge? i want to put LED's in the Gauge.

lvspeedemon 08-27-2012 03:31 AM

Re: Bulb type?
Are you referring to the insturment cluster? If so they are LED. It isnt just a bulb you can change out. It will require a complete fabrication.

robpp 08-27-2012 08:45 AM

Re: Bulb type?
led is correct. since you are from the land of suppresion of information you may not know any of this speeddemon.........


we have a vendor here, LXHarness, that can do a complete color change to all WKs including all or part of the cluster.

there is a vendor section with all sorts of pics and all sorts of colors.

try a simple search or contact diboblo via PM.

as far as a DIY, there are somewhere over 20 different LEds behind the cluster.

BlackN'Blue 08-28-2012 01:13 AM

Re: Bulb type?
will do thanks

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community