Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   2007 Custom Jeep (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/2007-custom-jeep-46689.html)

La-Bestia 08-28-2012 12:40 PM

2007 Custom Jeep
 
lowered with a few mods on it.. barely getting the hang of this site so ill post what all I have on it! http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...32199157_n.jpg

Taquache 08-28-2012 08:54 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
details please!!!

I'm digging the stance

Megatron 08-28-2012 08:54 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
looking smooth :pimp:

SoCalMoparWK 08-28-2012 10:11 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
Are those OEM 20's or 22" reps...either way it looks dope mang..

La-Bestia 08-28-2012 10:58 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMoparWK (Post 676377)
Are those OEM 20's or 22" reps...either way it looks dope mang..

They're the 22' reps.. thanks bro!

well the jeep has a few mods on it! how can i list everything as my signature like SoCalMopar?

that way i wont have to keep listing it when ppl ask?
sorry im new to this! lol

Thanks for the compliments though guys

Scottina06 08-28-2012 11:52 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by La-Bestia (Post 676400)
They're the 22' reps.. thanks bro!

well the jeep has a few mods on it! how can i list everything as my signature like SoCalMopar?

that way i wont have to keep listing it when ppl ask?
sorry im new to this! lol

Thanks for the compliments though guys


click 'user cp" at the top of the page just below the red 2012 srt...then in the side column click "edit signature"

La-Bestia 08-29-2012 08:02 AM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 676424)
click 'user cp" at the top of the page just below the red 2012 srt...then in the side column click "edit signature"

alright thanks! got it!

SoCalMoparWK 08-29-2012 01:12 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
****en Scott got to it first, lol... still debating if I'm gonna run 22's Rep or 22's Vipers...I used to have 20" Vipers so it gonna be a hard choice...

Scottina06 08-29-2012 05:41 PM

Do the 22 reps and than get some REAL brakes.....lol

Micallef 08-29-2012 09:22 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
looking sweet

La-Bestia 08-29-2012 11:36 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Micallef (Post 676921)
looking sweet

Thanks bro

Ronnie 718 08-30-2012 03:01 PM

Re: 2007 Custom Jeep
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Micallef (Post 676921)
looking sweet

:thumbsup::thumbsup:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community