Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Part Number - S-Limited Badge (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/part-number-s-limited-badge-46709.html)

jdchamp31 08-28-2012 05:41 PM

Part Number - S-Limited Badge

Hey Fellow JG Members,

Was wondering if anyone knew the Mopar Part Number for the S-Limited Badge? Also, where I might find one. Having a tough time sourcing one.

Thanks,
Jared

Milous 08-28-2012 06:18 PM

Re: Part Number - S-Limited Badge

Available from any Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep dealer. Nationwide stock is good:

p/n 55079385AA MSRP $25.25

jdchamp31 08-28-2012 06:34 PM

Milous,

Is that the badge that says S-Limited? It's a one piece badge correct? Thanks for your help much appreciated.

Regards,
Jared

Milous 08-28-2012 06:40 PM

Yep, same as is used for 2008-2013 models:

http://www.wkjeeps.com/badges/S_Limited_badge_01s.jpg

JRNYC 08-28-2012 07:09 PM

You wouldn't have the part numbers for the s-limited seats? Would You? :)

Milous 08-28-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRNYC (Post 676266)
You wouldn't have the part numbers for the s-limited seats? Would You? :)

If you are looking for WK2 S-Limited seats they will be tough to get as they are export parts that cannot be ordered in the U.S. However, there is a possibility that WK2 S-Limited's will re-appear for Canada at some point, and they are being considered for the U.S. market.

scooterha 08-29-2012 08:19 AM

I don't understand the logic behind the S-limited being sold everywhere except the US. Its a beautiful vehicle, its what the Altitude should have been. Not everyone in US wants the SRT. I think it would be wise for the S-Limited to be released in the US I know I would be trading my Laredo in without hesitation!

jgc4ever 08-29-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterha (Post 676534)
I don't understand the logic behind the S-limited being sold everywhere except the US. Its a beautiful vehicle, its what the Altitude should have been. Not everyone in US wants the SRT. I think it would be wise for the S-Limited to be released in the US I know I would be trading my Laredo in without hesitation!

:thumbsup:

JRNYC 08-29-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterha (Post 676534)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

JRNYC 08-29-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 676317)
If you are looking for WK2 S-Limited seats they will be tough to get as they are export parts that cannot be ordered in the U.S. However, there is a possibility that WK2 S-Limited's will re-appear for Canada at some point, and they are being considered for the U.S. market.

I will have to go to Dubai and order the seats and then have them picked up before they go to the boat for shipping! lol....

jgc4ever 08-29-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRNYC (Post 676669)
I will have to go to Dubai and order the seats and then have them picked up before they go to the boat for shipping! lol....

Send an e-mail to Nigeria and tell them you need their help and it's a great opportunity for them.

Although I think S-Limited WK2s are only in Europe for now.

johhn14 08-29-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 676689)
Send an e-mail to Nigeria and tell them you need their help and it's a great opportunity for them.

Although I think S-Limited WK2s are only in Europe for now.

Classic :lol::lol::lol::lol: