Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   SouthEast (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/)
-   -   Hooters Carshow fairfax VA Sept 2nd (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f113/hooters-carshow-fairfax-va-sept-2nd-46869.html)

viking757 08-31-2012 03:21 PM

Hooters Carshow fairfax VA Sept 2nd

Paul was telling me at 11 am this Sunday there is a car show at the Fairfax City hooters. Anyone going?

Chaoul1 08-31-2012 03:22 PM

Re: Hooters Carshow fairfax VA Sept 2nd

Suppose to be a very Big meet at the Fairfax City Hooters off Route 50. If any of you guys in the rea can make it that would be great.

The Hooters is going to be rented out for us car enthusiast. It would be awesome to get some SRT guys out here!

**Hosted by High Maintenance and the Hooters Promo Girls**

This is the first show that we are doing and definitely will not be the last. We are having multiple events going on throughout the day including:

- Best in show (One Class)
...- Hooters Choice (One Class)
- Limbo
- Food Eating Contest
- First 100 Guests get a free Goodie Bag from our sponsors.
(Winners of each show will receive a Trophy and/or Prize)

We are hosting a Bikini Contest that is open to the public and a Raffle from our many sponsors that includes a $1,400.00 set of G35 Coupe headlights that have quad projectors with clear lens replacements and custom LED work. We have reserved spots for XclusiveAlliance, Mischief.TV, AAM, PTuning, Dash Motors and our many other sponsors. If any other crews are interested, contact me for more information. The rest of the parking is open for general public, aside from the crew and RSVP parking(which is notated in the next paragraph). Please arrive early because we are expecting the parking to be full when the event starts.

We do have RSVP parking(ONLY 50 AVAILABLE) for those who want a guarantee spot for $5 a spot when purchased before the event and a $10 charge when on site if parking is still available in RSVP. If you are interested in being a part of the Best in Show or Hooters Choice or Limbo contest it is a Pre-Registraion of $10 which includes a reserved spot. I will also need the specs of your vehicle sent to my email located at the bottom. All food will be discounted just for showing up. Lets end the summer right with a show the DMV has never had. I hope to see you all there.

**BEST OF SHOW**Only 10 Spots Available
- $10. Pre-Registration
- Include Name/make/model/year and mods in email

**RSVP SPOTS** ONLY 50 Available
- $5 for a spot before event
- $10 the day of event

Sponsors:
High Maintenance
Hooters
Sh1ft.TV
XclusiveAlliance
Dash Motors
Mischief.TV
Odds and Ends Detailing
AAM Competition
PTuning
Casanova Culture Clothing Line
Daedalus Customs
NovaStreetScene
UlteriorAUTOmotive
Custom Functionz
and more to come

**Featuring live music from

Dj Whitney Abstrakt
Infinite hill
The Richie Ray Project

***Event Starts @ 11 AM but we advise you show early around 10AM
***DJ and Band goes on between 12PM-1PM and going until 4
***All Car Events Start @ 1PM and awards will be given at 3PM
***There is no time for this event to end so please feel free to stay as long as you would like.
***If your interested in being in the bikini contest please reach one of us at the contact info below.

Contact info: Travis Hess @(805)796-5172
@travishess.dj@gmail.com
Quenten Raines @(804)479-1767
@quentenraines@yahoo.com
Paolo M. : hottwrx02@gmail.com
See More

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net...2hFrus9i5v.png
Hooters
10334 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, Virginia 22030-2248

View Map Get Directions

Chaoul1 08-31-2012 03:22 PM

Tim, I'm going to Richmond Saturday night, but I'm going to leave at around 8AM Sunday morning. I'll hit you up when I'm on my way.

viking757 08-31-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 677756)
Tim, I'm going to Richmond Saturday night, but I'm going to leave at around 8AM Sunday morning. I'll hit you up when I'm on my way.

Sounds good...We need to convoy the jeeps in. Anyone else plan on going post up! I would love to roll into it with a ton of jeeps:drool:

Chaoul1 09-01-2012 11:43 AM

No more Richmond for me tonight. I'm going next weekend. We got Three Black Jeep SRT's going and mine lol. It might rain so bring a rain coat or an umbrella.

Chaoul1 09-01-2012 02:35 PM

We are thinking of meeting up at the Burke Centre Parkway Safeway. Still deciding on a time! PM me if you have any questions!

Chaoul1 09-02-2012 02:41 PM

Thank you guys for coming out today! I had a great time and it was good for a "Canceled" meet. I'm glad it turned out good. Thank you Wesley, Chris and Tim for coming out today, even though it rained we made it through. I had fun and it was great talking to all you guys. You guys are very knowledgeable!

There is another one like Wesley said on October 14th. I guess it's the same thing. This will be posted later.

AsianRiderSRT8 11-26-2012 02:31 PM

There needs to be another one of these