Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   WK2 Meet BBQ in Vic - late Nov/Early Dec (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/wk2-meet-bbq-in-vic-late-nov-early-dec-47049.html)

scarps 09-04-2012 08:53 PM

WK2 Meet BBQ in Vic - late Nov/Early Dec

Seeking expressions of interest from WK2 owners for a bbq/picnic in central Victoria. City folks could meet at Shell Donnybrook (north of Melb CBD) then we travel to Euroa where country folks could drive to and join us.
I'll list this on Ausjeepoffroad forum also so ask that if you express interest on both, to also state your forum alter ego name. i.e.I'm scarps on both.

Not wanting to overcomplicate the day, but once we get an idea of numbers, I'd contact Euroa Shire etc to let them know if needed and use this forum thread to communicate details for the day. Would love to see a convoy of WK2's heading north on the Hume FWY. There would also be Strathbogie Ranges nearby for anyone interested in a light dirt trip.
Scott

adamt 09-05-2012 05:42 AM

Re: WK2 Meet BBQ in Vic - late Nov/Early Dec

Sounds like a good idea Scarps, I would consider it :cool:

cheers
Adamt

allypally 09-05-2012 06:22 PM

Can't you make it closer to Sydney? Like Olympic Park for example?

AussieJeep 09-05-2012 06:47 PM

I am interested, look forward to more info on the proposed site and agenda, thanks for the effort on possibly putting this together.

scarps 09-07-2012 04:02 PM

Bump for the weekend warriors

Hickers 09-20-2012 03:40 PM

Hi
provided we are back from our cape york/birdsville adventure sounds good, keep us posted.

Gazz1958 10-03-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarps (Post 679275)
Seeking expressions of interest from WK2 owners for a bbq/picnic in central Victoria. City folks could meet at Shell Donnybrook (north of Melb CBD) then we travel to Euroa where country folks could drive to and join us.
I'll list this on Ausjeepoffroad forum also so ask that if you express interest on both, to also state your forum alter ego name. i.e.I'm scarps on both.

Not wanting to overcomplicate the day, but once we get an idea of numbers, I'd contact Euroa Shire etc to let them know if needed and use this forum thread to communicate details for the day. Would love to see a convoy of WK2's heading north on the Hume FWY. There would also be Strathbogie Ranges nearby for anyone interested in a light dirt trip.
Scott

Scraps I'm at Wagga and it sounds good:thumbsup:

scarps 10-03-2012 07:04 AM

Hi guys, my wife now has to go in for an operation early December so I have to defer for now but thanks for the interest. Will keep this thread open and let the interest build and come back with a new date as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gazz1958 10-03-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarps (Post 691715)
Hi guys, my wife now has to go in for an operation early December so I have to defer for now but thanks for the interest. Will keep this thread open and let the interest build and come back with a new date as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry to here about your wife's operation that has to take first priority