Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   WK2 SRT Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/)
-   -   2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f167/2013-alpine-srt-8-two-for-sale-on-ebay-47622.html)

Juan 09-18-2012 09:32 AM

2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay
 
Figured some of you guys would like to see some real pics of these things. Here are the links.

Feel free to discuss

Dallas Texas, Buy it now price 68,695

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SRT-8...ht_9287wt_1182

Additional Photos

http://content.liquidmotors.com/cm/P...G/po1/pic.aspx'

Lewistown,MT, no buy it now price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ALPIN...ht_3201wt_1182

Additional Photos

http://www.snowymountainmotors.com/s...fiid%3d9335762

Knightrider03m 09-18-2012 10:01 AM

Re: 2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay
 
I didn't know they were being shipped out to dealerships yet

Looks good..... just sucks that Jeep didn't have white as the original color

Scottina06 09-18-2012 11:06 AM

Re: 2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay
 
LOL...Pat@fields can get them a lot cheaper than that!

Juan 09-18-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 685123)
LOL...Pat@fields can get them a lot cheaper than that!

I bet, just figured some people would like to see real pics of them

Scottina06 09-18-2012 02:21 PM

Re: 2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay
 
yep...thanks

Juan 09-18-2012 02:29 PM

Just gotta see some real pics of your mascot now Scott. LOL

Juan 09-18-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan (Post 685203)
Just gotta see some real pics of your mascot now Scott. LOL

Edit never mind just saw the new pics on your stalker thread. Looks real good man! I see one mod tinted windows.

I know exactly what your gonna do with her. Murder!

Knightrider03m 09-18-2012 05:00 PM

Re: 2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 685123)
LOL...Pat@fields can get them a lot cheaper than that!

Dealership are still charging top bucks for a Jeep SRT. I was trolling Ebay and found some 300 SRTs going for $60K+. Some even posted up the sticker that showed a price much different from the buy it now price. Its kind of like saying, "yea I'm going to screw you, but at least I'm going to tell you how I am going to do it before I do it" :slapfight:

Juan 09-18-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightrider03m (Post 685277)
Dealership are still charging top bucks for a Jeep SRT. I was trolling Ebay and found some 300 SRTs going for $60K+. Some even posted up the sticker that showed a price much different from the buy it now price. Its kind of like saying, "yea I'm going to screw you, but at least I'm going to tell you how I am going to do it before I do it" :slapfight:

Lol

Scottina06 09-20-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan (Post 685205)
Edit never mind just saw the new pics on your stalker thread. Looks real good man! I see one mod tinted windows.

I know exactly what your gonna do with her. Murder!

Probably gonna bloody it.....lol

Juan 09-20-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 686079)
Probably gonna bloody it.....lol

Can't wait to see what you come up with

JTS97Z28 09-24-2012 06:04 PM

Re: 2013 Alpine SRT-8 / Two for sale on Ebay
 
I have seen a few Alpine Editions parked in dealership lots around here in Chicago now. Looks pretty cool!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community