Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   MYGYG not change colors of day or night (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/mygyg-not-change-colors-of-day-or-night-47628.html)

Mauryx 09-18-2012 12:36 PM

MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
Hello,

MYGYG not change colors of day or night,
already started to use the GPS time

jeep, 2011, v6, gps garmin


Mauricio
Ensenada, Baja, MX

*sox* 09-18-2012 01:02 PM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
automat. in the menu activatet?

move the interior ligth "button"

Mauryx 09-18-2012 01:23 PM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
Thanks,

automatic lights ON button
in mygyg, also in automatic


Mauricio

Jim_in_PA 09-19-2012 08:31 AM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
Sox was suggesting you check that the interior light intensity roller isn't set to "high" so that the daytime-all-the-time lighting is forced. Be sure it's rolled back from the last detent. This is not the automatic lights button, but a roller next to it.

Mauryx 09-20-2012 12:30 AM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_in_PA (Post 685592)
Sox was suggesting you check that the interior light intensity roller isn't set to "high" so that the daytime-all-the-time lighting is forced. Be sure it's rolled back from the last detent. This is not the automatic lights button, but a roller next to it.


Thanks,

testing

Mauricio

exlr8 11-04-2012 08:50 PM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
What was the outcome here? I currently have to switch to night back lighting manually as auto just leaves it on a bright day setting all of the time. I'm going to have the dealer look at it when I can get in in a few weeks.

Milous 11-04-2012 08:58 PM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by exlr8 (Post 706924)
What was the outcome here? I currently have to switch to night back lighting manually as auto just leaves it on a bright day setting all of the time. I'm going to have the dealer look at it when I can get in in a few weeks.

Is your switch in the right position per post #4?

exlr8 11-05-2012 06:26 AM

Re: MYGYG not change colors of day or night
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 706925)
Is your switch in the right position per post #4?

Thanks Milous, that was it. Much appreciated!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community