Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Chrome fog light bezels, mirrors, door handles... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/chrome-fog-light-bezels-mirrors-door-handles-47838.html)

Darth Vapor SRT 09-23-2012 10:39 AM

Chrome fog light bezels, mirrors, door handles...

Just took delivery of 2013 maximum steel with x package. LOVE it. Cant decide if I want to bling it up a little with the chrome fog light bezels, door handles, and mirror covers. I think it looks great on the black overlands but i think it might be a little overkill and take away from the clean look of the max steel. Maybe just the fog light bezels???? HELP!

PRELIT 09-23-2012 11:15 AM

Re: Chrome fog light bezels, mirrors, door handles...

Hello, Max.

CONGRATS on your recent acquistion..! I took delivery of my MS 2013 on September 11th. I ordered the Mirror/Handle covers through eBay and they were delivered in 5 days. Install is very easy and the add-ons will definetely enhance the look of the Vehicle. My OEM chrome fog light bezels should arrive in a few days.

I also ordered the OEM SS Pedal kit and plan to match the e.r. brake pedal, as well. This , as soon as mine is ready to be picked-up from the shop. :(

GBJeep 09-23-2012 12:20 PM

Congrats on your new Jeep! I added the bezels and they made a big difference.

scooterha 09-23-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaximumSteel13 (Post 687300)
Just took delivery of 2013 maximum steel with x package. LOVE it. Cant decide if I want to bling it up a little with the chrome fog light bezels, door handles, and mirror covers. I think it looks great on the black overlands but i think it might be a little overkill and take away from the clean look of the max steel. Maybe just the fog light bezels???? HELP!

Hey man check out the thread i started "true beauty of maximum steel" My Jeep is Maximum Steel with the Chrome fog light bezels, chrome front lower fascia and mirror caps enjoy!

Darth Vapor SRT 09-23-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterha (Post 687338)
Hey man check out the thread i started "true beauty of maximum steel" My Jeep is Maximum Steel with the Chrome fog light bezels, chrome front lower fascia and mirror caps enjoy!

Love the pics. I think I'll at least get the fog lamp covers for now. Still not sure on the mirrors or handles

Scottina06 09-23-2012 01:01 PM

if your gonna do it...do it right and dont get the stick on covers

scooterha 09-23-2012 01:04 PM

i dont have the chrome door handles i think that would be over kill. my mirror caps are from the chrome package mopar offers when u buy a Jeep. like scott said, dont get the stick on covers!

Darth Vapor SRT 09-23-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterha (Post 687343)
i dont have the chrome door handles i think that would be over kill. my mirror caps are from the chrome package mopar offers when u buy a Jeep. like scott said, dont get the stick on covers!

well I ordered the fog light bezels on ebay. It says it comes from a jeep dealer in MI and they are genuine mopar accessories.

Darth Vapor SRT 09-23-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 687342)
if your gonna do it...do it right and dont get the stick on covers

I ordered the fog light bezels and it says they are genuine mopar accessories.

FAUEE 09-23-2012 01:25 PM

IMO, I'd leave the chrome off in Max Steel. But that's just my personal taste.

That said, I have all those things in chrome on my Black Overland and love them. I'd like to find a good deal on the chrome running boards and replace my black ones with the Chrome.

PRELIT 09-23-2012 02:34 PM

The OEM FG Bezels do not stick onto anything. They actually replace the black plastic bezels. Looks like an easy install.

AAAA 09-23-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRELIT (Post 687379)
The OEM FG Bezels do not stick onto anything. They actually replace the black plastic bezels. Looks like an easy install.

So easy even I did it. You can view the instructions on the JustForJeeps site.