Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

help me decide please!!

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  NHWK05 
#1 ·
Im getting one of these three in 17x8.5 with 265/65 dynapro atm or tera grapplers in the next couple weeks. I have level kit and jeep is black. Side trim removed. I cant decide.
Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

Im worried the torques with17 will make thespokes to small and close.

Im leaning toward the planks. The only jeep ive seen with these is jackal and the tko. Thanks. Sorry no photos instead of links. On tablet after computer died. Wont let me.

#2 ·
The torques or TKO if they were going on my car. Considering a set of 18" tkos with silent armors for myself.

#5 ·
Ok thanks guys. They have been my first choice the whole time. The. When.I get close to time I start to second guess myself. I would like to go 18 but with the offset I'm afraid of rubbing my fender if I do to much offroading. I have the level kit so that extra inch will almost take up all the height I gained.

#8 ·
I've been running the Falken Rocky Mountain AT/S and they have been awesome so far! I couldn't find a bad review and they were an excellent price from Discount Tire.

Also, if you are going for the TKO's, check out e-bay. Saw some for sale there for about $100 less for the set than DTD. I almost bit the bullet on the 18s.

#9 ·
Ok. Thanks. Man I want 18's but I'm afraid of hitting the fender on any big bumps with the offset sticking the wheel out almost 2 inches from stock. Do have the level kit. Think ima go with 265/70/17. It will be half in closer to fender that the 265/65/17 but also 20$ cheaper per tire.

#10 ·
i'm running + 34 offset 20x9 wheels with 285/50 with no rubbing issues at all at all QL heights. The +25 offset on the 18s shouldn't be an issue with the steel spring suspension. I believe there are people running 0 offsets with the steel spring suspension and some pretty meaty tires, with no rubbing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.