Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   Expansion of Aussie Fiat-Chrysler aftersales facilities part of Mopar rebranding (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/expansion-of-aussie-fiat-chrysler-aftersales-facilities-part-of-mopar-rebranding-47981.html)

Swampy 09-26-2012 06:44 PM

Expansion of Aussie Fiat-Chrysler aftersales facilities part of Mopar rebranding

Just noticed the article as per the link below this morning.

Any improvement on parts and service would be nice, however I do still feel underwhelmed.

I would expect that any change we as Jeep customers may experience will be incremental at best.

General News Parts - Mopar to offer one-stop service shops in Oz | GoAuto

GlennR 09-26-2012 07:10 PM

Re: Expansion of Aussie Fiat-Chrysler aftersales facilities part of Mopar rebranding

"Mr Moorcroft said the new warehouse has resulted in a doubling of parts in stock to around $14 million across 18,600 part numbers enabling a better, faster service to the network of 75 dealers and their customers."

Fine. So where the f#$% is my TXV ordered in freakin June?????

allypally 09-26-2012 08:50 PM

Re: Expansion of Aussie Fiat-Chrysler aftersales facilities part of Mopar rebranding

Sounds simply like Manager speak to me. That is a bunch of nice sopunding PR words which translate to pure dribble.

I would rather see actions, and one of those actions should be a guarantee of the availability of parts. For example, if the part is not delivered in 48hrs, it is free.

Mendo 09-28-2012 12:43 PM

If they are serious they should drop pricing. I bought a set of genuine Toyota carpet mats for a rav cheaper than what super cheap were quoting. I'll continue to import accessories rather than use the local mopar gear.

BobT 10-09-2012 02:38 AM

Sound great but we are not just talking about Jeep. The facility has to house parts for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat and Alfa Romeo. This also includes Fiat commercial vehicles and Mopar.

pcfg69 10-09-2012 03:00 AM

something must be happening as their pricing has dropped
look at the mopar oz website
the rear cargo mat has dropped to about $140
i paid $189 10 months ago the bash plates seem to be cheaper aswell

volotage 10-09-2012 03:18 AM

well supply could still be an issue, my dealer is under the impression that my reverse camera has been on back order since before I got my car over a month ago!