Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Visual Modifications (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/)
-   -   What rims should I choose? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f7/what-rims-should-i-choose-4803.html)

White Chocolate 12-14-2009 11:52 PM

What rims should I choose?

Plain and simple

20" Chrome SRT8 Wheels
22" Chrome SRT10 Wheels
24" Chrome Aftermarket Wheels.

Matt McKenzie 12-15-2009 01:03 AM

Re: What rims should I choose?

I just love my SRT8 wheels...they did it right with those!!!

S.O.T.I. 12-15-2009 01:15 AM

The Viper wheels should be stock on EVERYTHING!!! lol

Micallef 12-15-2009 08:56 AM

any idea's of what aftermarket rims you would be interested in?

White Chocolate 12-15-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micallef (Post 117044)
any idea's of what aftermarket rims you would be interested in?

Not exact on what I would want, but it would be chrome, and probably 5 spoke....if I was to go the aftermarket route they would have to be 24".....I'm just debating on the vipers or srt8....I like big wheels, so I dont wanna be disappointed if I go with smaller ..

Micallef 12-15-2009 09:15 AM

yea true say i know what you mean,

yea i am a fan of the multi spoke but also nothing too crazy haha, i love the viper wheels, they look really good, do they have anything other then chrome? they have matte black right? that would look really good on a black jeep!!

i0r15 12-15-2009 09:29 AM

Go aftermarket man. Everyone has srt8 rims now days. Chrome or chrome/black 22" - 24"s would be awsome and original :) Dare I say check out Lexani/Asanti? :lol:

DJ BoNiOmArIo 12-15-2009 09:43 AM

both are very sick rims ...

it's hard to choose I personally love the srt8 replicas but the srt10's are real sweet too like Bane's

Chaoul1 12-15-2009 10:19 AM

You wouldn't be interested in 20 Inch Viper Reps?

White Chocolate 12-15-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoul1 (Post 117081)
You wouldn't be interested in 20 Inch Viper Reps?

nah, they dont look right, seems like the viper wheels need to be 22" to look proper, i dunno...I would but I kind of want some bigger rims for the summer..

I dunno I think I'm stuck on Chrome viper 22's.....

TimmyB 12-15-2009 06:33 PM

There are hardly any SRT8's driving around me so my rims stand right out and everyone luvs them. Not sure who said "everyone" has srt rims, but they are wrong. As far as 24" rims, ummm that would mean you have a rubber band around the rim for a tire. I think 22's on a WK look silly, sorry. When I first got my WK last year I looked and looked for aftermarket rims that were decent and would fit and hardly any would. Then the srt reps came out and I was the first to buy, I wasnt about to spend the money on stock srt rims. Maybe on this site you see alot of people with WK's and srt rims, but out and about driving around how many do you really see, I know I am the only WK in my area with them. But then again, its all your choice. Not sure why your asking other people what to put on your car you will be driving around in daily.

White Chocolate 12-15-2009 08:24 PM

I think im going to go with the SRT10 viper wheels, and get the biggest tire that will fit in the wheel well. I dont want rubberband man wheels....

I think ive made my mind up :)