Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (
-   Members Rides (
-   -   some new pics of my wj (

sullys 04_4x4 10-10-2012 09:19 AM

some new pics of my wj
hey guys, Im still a lurker on here. havnt done much to the jeep besides gas, oil and brakes. soon Im building a storage shelf for the cargo area and painting my wheels soon. miss the bed of the truck but Ive been using the shit out of my roof rack lol
this is the middle of a 3 piece sectional couch, on of the other sides is actually in the back with the back seats down and the gate closed lol
and a couple pics cuz Im a whore
more pics soon

Martyp 10-10-2012 02:39 PM

Re: some new pics of my wj
Pic whoring is widely accepted round these parts! :D

Nice looking truck, I like the rocky mountain editions with the glossy lower trim. Rims blend in nicely too, I guess you had them painted/refurbed like that.

Any mods planned? Gen 3 headlights, HIDs, tinted tails, front window tints spring to mind... Get the wallet out! :lol:

spyder873 10-11-2012 01:05 AM

clean looking , nice !

sullys 04_4x4 10-11-2012 10:15 AM

the wheels are just dirty lol Im gonna paint them to cover some of the curb rash from the previous owner. headlights will be a must with hids, my ranger had 12k hids and driving this half the time I dont think my headlights are on they are so dim. gonna start building a rear storage system soon and some odds and ends when I get some money (2 kids) but Ill keep yas updated.

xk4wd 10-17-2012 11:07 PM

Nice looking Jeep. Even if nothing done, it is still...Jeep!

stashgto 10-17-2012 11:30 PM

Like XK said it's a Jeep, and that's all that matters. My WK was about as plain as they come, and everyone gave me pointers like it was a brand new WK2.
Nice Wj!