Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   DiabloSport...where's the group buy? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/diablosport-wheres-the-group-buy-49289.html)

steveo 10-23-2012 09:19 PM

DiabloSport...where's the group buy?

What does it take? IMO $599 is too much...not to mention, NO support for the Predator.

steveo 10-23-2012 09:30 PM

Re: DiabloSport...where's the group buy?

My post...I'll beg. Offer a group buy. Tons of people patiently waiting, lots of money to be made. Anyone with me?

subbie09 10-23-2012 09:37 PM

there was one. use the search button. it got reported to diablo and was shut down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

steveo 10-23-2012 09:44 PM

Get a clue! I know there was a group buy and I know it was "shutdown" I was asking if the proprietary company would offer one and support the Preadator. Maybe it's obsolete, maybe not. Most people here want to tune and don't need the extras the Trinity offers. For years past... the predator worked perfect.

akimball 10-23-2012 10:13 PM

" get a clue " thats not cool... i think the guy was just trying to help you out. i read your first post and assumed the same thing, maybe you should be more clear instead of being like that to some one trying to lend you a hand.

ChrisWk 10-23-2012 10:16 PM

Because they did not sell a lot of trinity to the older hemi guys because the predator worked fine, So you new hemi gen guys are going to buy that expense trinity if you want to program your engine. They are doing the Apple thing if you want to play you got to buy the newes thing for it to work.

bigrboland 10-24-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akimball (Post 701650)
" get a clue " thats not cool... i think the guy was just trying to help you out. i read your first post and assumed the same thing, maybe you should be more clear instead of being like that to some one trying to lend you a hand.

"Use the search button" is a smart ass remark and not cool either. Maybe subbie09 needs to work on his reading comprehension. Steveo was the member who first reported the group buy was off in the thread subbie09 refers to.

BuckeyeSRT 10-24-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo (Post 701646)
Get a clue!

Get more bees with honey

FlyinRyan 10-24-2012 07:33 AM

The Predator was announced as obsolete over a year ago when the Intune came out. This isnt anything new.

bigrboland 10-24-2012 08:29 AM

My guess, they won't offer support for 2011+ vehicles on the inTune until a cheaper, competing product hits the market. Because they essentially have the market cornered....so far, Diablo wants to make as much as they can. Hence, forcing people to pay the premium for the Trinity. Nothing wrong with that. They were first and should be able to reap the rewards.

That being said, I'm patient....I'll wait. Plus, once these are being utilized, I'll be able to make an informed decision on whether or not these tunes are worth the expense.

77rednecktruck 10-24-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrboland (Post 701836)
My guess, they won't offer support for 2011+ vehicles on the inTune until a cheaper, competing product hits the market. Because they essentially have the market cornered....so far, Diablo wants to make as much as they can. Hence, forcing people to pay the premium for the Trinity. Nothing wrong with that. They were first and should be able to reap the rewards.

That being said, I'm patient....I'll wait. Plus, once these are being utilized, I'll be able to make an informed decision on whether or not these tunes are worth the expense.

agree.

I will let the people that have to have the latest and greatest test and then try to see if the performance gain is worth it.

I think it will be with my past tuner experience but want to make sure. :)

steveo 10-24-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinRyan (Post 701794)
The Predator was announced as obsolete over a year ago when the Intune came out. This isnt anything new.

Thanks, just goes to show ya learn somethin everyday.