Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Tires...2011 GC Overland

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  bajasurf 
#1 ·
I am looking to replace the OE Forterra Tires hopefully with a better all-season tire. They are already wearing at 10k miles.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Mainly city (aggressive) driving, dirt roads, and reliable in wet/snow conditions. Been looking at the Michelin LTX M/S2 but not sure if they come in 265/50/20. Thanks in advance!

bk

#2 ·
im really liking the look/price/reviews of the bfg rugged terrains. they look great for a highway all-season. also i think the falken ziex looks nice too. im going to one of these as my next tire.

the hankook dynapro isnt a bad tire too, just heavy.

#4 ·
I also have a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland on which I just put new tires. After a lot of research I went with Yokohama Parada Spec-X for the 20 inch rims. I live in San Diego and drive up to the eastern Sierra quite often so I have had them in rain and snow and long, long drives. So far they are great in all aspects. They are quite, the handling is a huge improvement over the Fortera's, they work great in the rain and worked better then expected in the snow. I also have about 1500 miles on them in a month and all I can say is that they are very superior to the stock rubber.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.