Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Interior/Exterior/Visual (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/)
-   -   Where to purchase " Alititude Grill " ? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/where-to-purchase-alititude-grill-50116.html)

aedubber 11-10-2012 01:49 PM

Where to purchase " Alititude Grill " ?

I was looking into buy this grill for my JGC and im just trying to find the best price for this item or if any vendors on here have any deals going on ? Im sure this has been asked many times so sorry for the stupid post.

Also do they offer the grill painted Brilliant Black ?

Once again , thx for the info :thumbsup:

WarMachine 11-10-2012 02:07 PM

Re: Where to purchase " Alititude Grill " ?

Black Altitude Edition Grill - Item # 1ZW79DX8AA & 1ZW79AXRAA
and i believe there is a coupon code for being a member here

jgc4ever 11-10-2012 02:35 PM

1ZW79AXRAA: GRILLE-RADIATOR

aedubber 11-10-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 709473)

$338 :eek: wow good deal... Is that painted tho for that price ?

FFBOS 11-10-2012 03:51 PM

^ what he said. That's an excellent price

I can't add that item to the cart or purchase to look further. I'll buy it if its only $338

jgc4ever 11-10-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aedubber (Post 709476)
$338 :eek: wow good deal... Is that painted tho for that price ?

Yes, it's painted.

jgc4ever 11-10-2012 06:26 PM

Their shipping price is kind of high bringing total to $376.07 although it says shipping can be adjusted down or up depending on item size/weight and location.

jgc4ever 11-10-2012 07:10 PM

I just ordered it. Price went up a dollar or two while I was ordering. I also ordered a gloss black JEEP hood badge like what the Vapor has.

Scottina06 11-10-2012 08:36 PM

sorry...but Id rather support a supporting vendor with 10x the customer service of that generic site posted. Ive tried all those generic sites and justforjeeps beats them hands down. Most of those places are impossible to get in touch with if you have a problem. I can call justforjeeps anytime and talk to an actual person. I dont know how many part #'s etc. they have looked up for me and problems worked thru. They have supported JG from the start as well when we had 9 members....LOL. Plus...you can CALL justforjeeps and get a much better price than whats listed! Plus...if thye have the part in stock...which their site says so and none of the others do...it will ship right then and be at your home in 2-3 days. They have a HUGE inventory and the mopar warehouse is in nearby Boston! Just my 2 cents

jgc4ever 11-10-2012 08:46 PM

Justforjeeps sale price is $112 higher. I just don't see them coming down that much.

Scottina06 11-10-2012 09:08 PM

well. they do. But just making a point...Ive been the same as all of you...tried to shop and find the best deal...then they send the wrong item or it takes 3 weeks to get here when justforjeeps wouldve gotten it right the first time. I will pay a little more for peace of mind, customer service and loyalty. Just my 2 cents again...in the end...buy from whom you wish. just posting my honest opinion...been doing this for quite awhile.

aedubber 11-10-2012 10:23 PM

If they can price match sure ill do it . I get the whole pay more yaddi yaddi etc but im in no rush for the grill to get here or whatever the case might be.