Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

..WJ meets WK..

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  dreamer1213 
#1 ·
Soooo...I saw it parked...and thought what the heck...why not park next to it, and snap a couple comparo shots.

Looks like I might need a drivers side fog light...its looking kinda yellow in that shot... :mad:

It was a woman that drove it...with 2 lovely HUGE dogs all up in there... :eek:

See less See more
#5 ·
#4 ·
Nice pictures Hannes. Your wheels look alot shiner. :)

#8 ·
Wow Hannes i actually know where that is the few places i know in Jacksonville and i thats one of them its on San Jose right... great pics by the way... too bad for the dogs and the interior

#11 ·
Thanks Paul. And yes...she was. Even if I did..it probably would have been for nothing...she looked like some soccer mom visiting friends or family. She had like 2 other ladies with her humongo dogs in there...the 04 conversion would be cool, but its ALOT of money. New bumper, paint for the bumper, headlight mounting panel, hardware, grill if you want, that bottom piece on the bumper, fog lights. It'll cost well over $1000 I think... :eek: LOL!

Yeah...I might end up doing that Hector, or at least replacing them with some new ones that looks the same. I'll see how I feel...lol!

And yup! You're right! Its right on San Jose GB...Riverplace shopping center.

#17 · (Edited)
those are nice pics. I think it would have been a more fair comparison if it wasnt a srt though. I honestly thought the wk's were ugly when I was shopping for a jeep, thats why I went with an 04 (the latest year of that body style). But after seeing the srt mods you can do, I would have been extremely tempted to get a wk and just add srt bumpers and reps. When it comes time to sell my jeep (when it has over 100,000 miles) il probably go down that route. BTW how much is it to put front and back srt bumpers on with modding the exhaust???

#18 ·
I've taken pix with a Jeep Green WK Limited before. Reason I took these pix is because the SRT is Jeep's current hot rod Jeep. A WJ with the H.O was Jeep's 99-04 "hot rod"...and, Rob once said he wanted to see my Jeep next to an SRT.

Not sure...Scott will need to chip in. He his the clone king! ;) My guess would be upwards of $1000 for the bumpers, hardware, paint, and exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.