Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   new Altitude Grill installed (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/new-altitude-grill-installed-50430.html)

trent88 11-17-2012 11:52 PM

new Altitude Grill installed
 
Finally pulled the trigger on some Altitude parts. grill has arrived and is installed. rear brow has yet to show up (was out of stock at the time of order) but its plastidipped for now. Purchased from a vender here, justforjeeps.com. dealt with peter and got a good price. loving the look so far. next up will be eibach lowering springs i believe.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n021zc.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/20fomdg.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/bwmfq.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2h5m9on.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/ifu78x.jpg

HYTEK 11-18-2012 01:04 AM

Looks good! What did you do with your stock Overland grill? I'd be interested in it if you plan on selling it.

SnoFire 11-18-2012 08:03 AM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
Looks good!!

Megatron 11-18-2012 08:11 AM

Nice

GBJeep 11-18-2012 10:07 AM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
That looks really good! How difficult was it to install the grill?

12Jeep 11-18-2012 10:16 AM

Looks good, did you replace the rear step, it didn't look like it had the chrome piece on it.

jgc4ever 11-18-2012 11:14 AM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
He has a Laredo X. You can tell by the headlights and no turn signal indicators in the mirrors. It looks like it might have an Overland badge added to it though. :confused:i Looks really good though.

trent88 11-18-2012 12:35 PM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HYTEK (Post 712462)
Looks good! What did you do with your stock Overland grill? I'd be interested in it if you plan on selling it.

i just have the Laredo X grill, so idk if you would be interested in that. otherwise figured i would maybe switch it back if i traded in, and then just sell the altitude grill on here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 712498)
Looks good!!

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron (Post 712499)
Nice

thank you sir

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBJeep (Post 712524)
That looks really good! How difficult was it to install the grill?

it really wasnt that bad. i had my gf help me just so i didnt drop the front bumper as i took it off. took us about 40 mins start to finish. here is a thread i used to see how to take the bumper cover off. http://www.jeepgarage.org/f156/how-t...avy-20481.html
it doesnt show how to remove the grill. but once you get the bumper cover off its only 2 10mm bolts that hold the grill. one on each side. then the grill just slides right off. it was fairly easy all things considered imo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12Jeep (Post 712526)
Looks good, did you replace the rear step, it didn't look like it had the chrome piece on it.

yea its just the stock all black plastic one from the laredo X.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 712541)
He has a Laredo X. You can tell by the headlights and no turn signal indicators in the mirrors. It looks like it might have an Overland badge added to it though. :confused:i Looks really good though.

Thanks haha very observant and correct. the laredo was the first thing i took off of the jeep when i took it home. and i should have just finished it off by taking the 4x4 off as well, but i left it. and it just looked kinda weird with out anything below it. so after i got my black overland wheels my gf got me the overland badge lol. kinda a poser, but have been trying to upgrade it to be a little closer. still thinking about just removing all the badges back there.

HYTEK 11-18-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trent88 (Post 712553)
i just have the Laredo X grill, so idk if you would be interested in that. otherwise figured i would maybe switch it back if i traded in, and then just sell the altitude grill on here.

Ah gotcha. I thought I saw an overland badge on the hatch. No worries.

Scottina06 11-18-2012 03:06 PM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
SLICK! Woiuld be awesome with an SRT spoiler!

trent88 11-18-2012 08:46 PM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 712593)
SLICK! Woiuld be awesome with an SRT spoiler!

thanks scott, i take it you still have that srt spoiler from when you were going to put it on your wife's durango?

dslide 11-25-2012 12:31 AM

Re: new Altitude Grill installed
 
Nicely done! Seems like quite a few of us are jumpimg on the Altitude grill. Looks awesome- congrats!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community