Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   1st Jeep gets picked up tomorrow! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/1st-jeep-gets-picked-up-tomorrow-50433.html)

MaxSteel1279 11-18-2012 07:50 AM

1st Jeep gets picked up tomorrow!

Hi all,

I'm checking out this forum for the first time. I pick up my 1st Jeep tomorrow and it's like it's Xmas Eve for me right now! I recently switched jobs so my commute is now 3, yes THREE miles round trip and figured instead of buying a used car and taking the loan out for 5 years at 290 a month, figured go down to the local Jeep dealership and see what they could give me for a lease, especially where I'm one to want to turn my car in every 4 years which i never end up having paid off at turn in anyway. Agreed on a monthly verbally on Friday but never signed the P&S officially. Went down with a little more research under my belt on Saturday and got the MSRP down which ended up dropping the monthly another $12 per month. Two little ones so every dime saved helps. Figured at that price they'd have one basic bare bones white one available on the lot but I was able to get 2013 Max Steel with black interior with the security convenience package (basically alarm and remote start) and a dealer installed chrome accent package. Really pumped to be part of the Jeep community!:thumbsup:

SnoFire 11-18-2012 07:59 AM

Re: 1st Jeep gets picked up tomorrow!

Congrats on the new Jeep, I'm sure you will love it. Get your posts up to 5 and posts some pictures of your new Jeep. I really want to see the Max Steel color as I am looking to get that color on the MY14 (if they have it). Use the forums to help further your information, get tips/trick, and keep up to date with issues that might be happening..

Welcome to Jeep Garage and enjoy the vehicle!!

2011hemigc4me 11-18-2012 08:20 AM

Welcome aboard

GBJeep 11-18-2012 10:03 AM

Congratulations on your new Jeep and Welcome!

PeterM 11-18-2012 12:00 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Jeep. All kinds of interesting info here about the WK2. Did you get the V6 or Hemi? 4x4 or 4x2? We guts ta know.

bill_de 11-18-2012 12:09 PM

It's not Christmas Eve yet, but you'll have a reason to be thankful Thursday.

Happy Thanksgiving

Chris_IAH 11-18-2012 02:14 PM

Congrats and Welcome !

Angler 11-18-2012 06:12 PM

Congratulations on a great choice and welcome to the Forum. You will find plenty of helpful information here.