Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Audio/Visual/Navigation (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/)
-   -   Bluetooth Streaming Issues? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/bluetooth-streaming-issues-50722.html)

LeCheese 11-25-2012 06:38 AM

Bluetooth Streaming Issues?

Hey guys,
Im having trouble with the streaming of music via bluetooth on my iphone 4.
The song is jumpy and plays at about twice the speed.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks

Andrew Klossner 11-25-2012 06:16 PM

Re: Bluetooth Streaming Issues?

You didn't fill in the information on which vehicle you own so we can only guess. Older WK2s had this problem, which was fixed by TSRs and described in multiple posts. Try the search function.

LeCheese 11-25-2012 10:41 PM

sorry, 2011 limited export model. I had a quick search but couldn't find anything specific to my problem.
any links would be appreciated

bazgolf 02-19-2013 04:16 AM

i have same issue with streaming from my GalaxyS2

Moses84 02-25-2013 04:56 AM

I have a 2012 JGC with the 430n RHB system. Not sure what sound package came with it but it does have the factory sub. Anywho, streaming bluetooth audio from my iPhone 5 gave me the same results, jumpy audio, sometimes skipping. I thought maybe it needed a firmware update, so I did just that, I haven't noticed any issues thus far. I'm guessing you just need a firmware update for your unit. There's threads that give you the firmware update iso file so you can burn to a cd/dvd and update your unit. Give that a shot, I do remember a thread that said the iPhone 4 issues were fixed with the latest firmware.

GBJeep 02-25-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses84 (Post 767228)
I have a 2012 JGC with the 430n RHB system. Not sure what sound package came with it but it does have the factory sub. Anywho, streaming bluetooth audio from my iPhone 5 gave me the same results, jumpy audio, sometimes skipping. I thought maybe it needed a firmware update, so I did just that, I haven't noticed any issues thus far. I'm guessing you just need a firmware update for your unit. There's threads that give you the firmware update iso file so you can burn to a cd/dvd and update your unit. Give that a shot, I do remember a thread that said the iPhone 4 issues were fixed with the latest firmware.

I know this is not a "fix". But to stop the skipping or jumpy play, once your music or song is selected press the top button on your iphone that will black out the iphone screen and the song will play normal.

ericbarg 03-22-2013 01:38 PM

Its fixed in the last TSB that was put out Oct 2012. TSB 08-057-12