Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   just a picture of my Jeep... (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/just-a-picture-of-my-jeep-50936.html)

five.7 Hemi 11-29-2012 04:04 PM

just a picture of my Jeep...
 
1 Attachment(s)
....behind my Buell. I made a bunch of modifications to my Buell and took this picture with my Jeep in the backgound so thought I would post to see if we had any Buell fans on the forum.

moosehead 11-29-2012 04:11 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
I am not a Buell officiando, but this thread is all win after the monster threads of v6 passing power and 2014 spy shots.

Looks like it would induce great pucker factor. Thanks for the stoke.

armoredsaint 11-29-2012 05:47 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
why the weird looking front disc brake? looks like a Donk :D

akimball 11-29-2012 05:50 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
nice bike

five.7 Hemi 11-29-2012 06:19 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by armoredsaint (Post 717247)
why the weird looking front disc brake? looks like a Donk :D

Haha! They call it ZTL: Zero Torsional Load, basically it reduces the weight on the front of the bike with out any reduction in braking ability. Mine has a single 6-piston caliper and there is an 8-piston available.

Erik Buell did a lot of crazy things with these bikes:
Fuel in the frame
Oil in he swingarm
And the ZTL braking.

I just added an RFID (radio frequence identification) ignition switch.....keyless. :)

five.7 Hemi 11-29-2012 06:25 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 717199)
I am not a Buell officiando, but this thread is all win after the monster threads of v6 passing power and 2014 spy shots.

Looks like it would induce great pucker factor. Thanks for the stoke.

In the world of bikes it's pretty slow but I like it. It's plenty fast for me and with the aggressive fork angle and short wheel base, it makes it a blast to ride in tight twisty roads. Plus nothing else looks like a Buell.....for good or bad depending on your point of view. :).

Alphainfinity 11-29-2012 06:38 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by five.7 Hemi (Post 717196)
....behind my Buell. I made a bunch of modifications to my Buell and took this picture with my Jeep in the backgound so thought I would post to see if we had any Buell fans on the forum.

Learned on a Buell(not on one nearly that nice!), love that sled. Now riding this:

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...gjr/photo4.jpg

five.7 Hemi 11-29-2012 06:56 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphainfinity (Post 717278)
Learned on a Buell(not on one nearly that nice!), love that sled. Now riding this:

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...gjr/photo4.jpg

That's a beast! How you like keeping that chrome shinny? :)

Jdsmitty10 11-29-2012 08:33 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
This is what I'm riding:
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...0/dbb20df5.jpg

five.7 Hemi 11-29-2012 09:04 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdsmitty10 (Post 717342)

Nice, love the wheels.

Jdsmitty10 11-29-2012 09:21 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by five.7 Hemi (Post 717369)
Nice, love the wheels.

Thanks. They made a HUGE difference in the bikes looks.. They better though for how much they cost lol

Ps yours is nice too!

five.7 Hemi 11-29-2012 10:52 PM

Re: just a picture of my Jeep...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdsmitty10 (Post 717382)
Thanks. They made a HUGE difference in the bikes looks.. They better though for how much they cost lol

Ps yours is nice too!

Yeah the price of bike wheels will give ya a heart attack!!



stupid iphone auto correct.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community