Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

just a picture of my Jeep...

4K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  five.7 Hemi 
#1 ·
....behind my Buell. I made a bunch of modifications to my Buell and took this picture with my Jeep in the backgound so thought I would post to see if we had any Buell fans on the forum.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am not a Buell officiando, but this thread is all win after the monster threads of v6 passing power and 2014 spy shots.

Looks like it would induce great pucker factor. Thanks for the stoke.

#6 ·
In the world of bikes it's pretty slow but I like it. It's plenty fast for me and with the aggressive fork angle and short wheel base, it makes it a blast to ride in tight twisty roads. Plus nothing else looks like a Buell.....for good or bad depending on your point of view. :).

#5 · (Edited)
Haha! They call it ZTL: Zero Torsional Load, basically it reduces the weight on the front of the bike with out any reduction in braking ability. Mine has a single 6-piston caliper and there is an 8-piston available.

Erik Buell did a lot of crazy things with these bikes:
Fuel in the frame
Oil in he swingarm
And the ZTL braking.

I just added an RFID (radio frequence identification) ignition switch.....keyless. :)

#4 ·
nice bike

#16 ·
Nice bike!! I thought of getting a buell and then I saw this on a casual visit to the Aprilia dealer. I couldn't resist and bought it the same day! :D

I don't ride as much as I used to these days. I see a lot of crazy cage drivers texting and driving.

Cheers,
-A

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.