Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Compass and Patriot (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f20/)
-   -   2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f20/2014-jeep-patriot-and-compass-features-and-changes-51327.html)

Milous 12-09-2012 07:06 AM

2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Jeep Patriot and Compass (MK) - 2014 Model Year

***UNOFFICIAL PRELIMINARY INFO, SUBJECT TO CHANGE***

***JEEP GARAGE EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION - IN PROGRESS***

Last updated 1/12/2013



Order banks open: January 15, 2013

Production startup: February 2013

World Debut: Detroit Auto Show January 14, 2012

Sales launch: March/April 2013


2014 Compass/Patroit Models

Sport
Latitude
Limited


Engines

2.0L and 2.4L (same as 2013 model year)


What's New:

Light refresh for 2014 model year (final model year for "MK" generation)
New 6F24 six-speed PowerTech automatic transmission (with AutoStick)


2014 Compass/Patriot Exterior Colors

Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Black Clear Coat
Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Bright White Clear Coat
Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat
Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat
Mineral Gray Metallic Clear Coat
Rugged Brown Pearl Coat
True Blue Pearl Coat
Winter Chill Pearl Coat.


--Milous@JeepGarage

mattagrella 12-26-2012 08:36 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Have you seen the updated Compass? Bought the wife a 2012 and she loves and she sadly asked me if the 2014 was going to be cooler. :lol: But seriously... What does it look like??

Milous 12-26-2012 08:40 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattagrella (Post 729075)
Have you seen the updated Compass? Bought the wife a 2012 and she loves and she sadly asked me if the 2014 was going to be cooler. :lol: But seriously... What does it look like??

I haven't seen any pics yet, I don't expect that there will be any major design changes, more of a light refresh I have been told.

mattagrella 12-26-2012 08:43 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milous (Post 729077)
I haven't seen any pics yet, I don't expect that there will be any major design changes, more of a light refresh I have been told.

Nice thanks! :thumbsup:

anthnyajp 01-31-2013 09:03 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Are order banks open on the 2014 Patriot's and Compass's? I went to a dealer last week and he told me they weren't.

laurieray 04-05-2013 04:44 AM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Does anyone know when the 2014 Compass will be released in Australia?

My daughter wants to order one with some options and accessories and after one as soon as she can, but local dealers in Brisbane say they have no idea! I think they just want and try to get rid of the older models.

willym 04-15-2013 08:42 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by laurieray (Post 796307)
Does anyone know when the 2014 Compass will be released in Australia?

My daughter wants to order one with some options and accessories and after one as soon as she can, but local dealers in Brisbane say they have no idea! I think they just want and try to get rid of the older models.

It will be sometime throughout 3rd Quarter of this year AFAIK...


If you are looking to order a Limited it will almost definitely be an MY14 order unless there is dealer stock. If it is a Sport model you are looking for I wouldn't be surprised that they try to sell existing stock, as there are plenty around within dealers and at VPC.

Keep in mind that the salesmen don't get paid until a car is delivered and that's why they would try to sell what is in stock and can turnover quickly

laurieray 04-17-2013 04:22 AM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by willym (Post 804560)
It will be sometime throughout 3rd Quarter of this year AFAIK...


If you are looking to order a Limited it will almost definitely be an MY14 order unless there is dealer stock. If it is a Sport model you are looking for I wouldn't be surprised that they try to sell existing stock, as there are plenty around within dealers and at VPC.

Keep in mind that the salesmen don't get paid until a car is delivered and that's why they would try to sell what is in stock and can turnover quickly

According to a site I was looking at re vehicle releases the Cherokee will not be released in Australia until late 2013 early 2014 and the Compass which was released before the Cherokee will not be released until 2014. She may go with the new 2014 Cherokee as she now wants the new 6 cylinder motor... and the Compass does not come with the 6, can't fault that. New Car Calendar - motoring.com.au

Thanks Laurie

CalFred 05-21-2013 09:16 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Hi, new member here, Bought a 2014 Patriot Sport 3 weeks ago. 650 miles so far. First two tanks 22.5 and 23.1 Mpg almost all around town. Next mixed highway, mountain and around town. 25.6 mpg. Nice drive and handles well. 2.0L with a 6 speed automatic. Very pleased so far. My wife found this site looking for how to deal with the blind spot in the mirrors.

Milous 09-15-2013 01:31 AM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
http://www.wk2jeeps.com/badges/2014_..._badges_01.jpg

bae1569 10-16-2013 12:00 PM

Re: 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass - Features and Changes
 
Milous, any indication or talks that a diesel may make it into the US Markets for the 2015 redesign?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community