Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Laredo X vs. Limited (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/laredo-x-vs-limited-51335.html)

glassmtn 12-09-2012 11:59 AM

Laredo X vs. Limited

I have been focusing on a Limited, but am having trouble finding one with the configuration I want. I noticed that the Laredo X is somewhat similar to the Limited when you add the Group E and the All Weather package.

Can anyone tell me the main differences between the Laredo X with the E Group and All weather package vs. the Limited?

thanks.
eric.

SnoFire 12-09-2012 12:05 PM

Re: Laredo X vs. Limited

If your asking about the 2014, that information isn't available yet. If your asking about the 2013, then try this link. Here you can read the differences.

Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 - 2013 Grand Cherokee features, options and pricing

No HiD or leather are 2 things that those 2 packages won't have. 18" wheels as well

jgc4ever 12-09-2012 12:50 PM

Laredo X doesn't have turn indicators in mirrors, and also it doesn't have memory seats. Laredo X doesn't have polished wheels unless you get that option. The leather is the same though.

FAUEE 12-09-2012 08:48 PM

Limited also opens up the option to a lot of options Laredo X doesn't have the ability to be configured with (luxury type stuff mostly - cooled seats and such).

Aiyer 12-10-2012 11:55 AM

Pano roof is standard on the Limited. I think the sound system is also upgraded (I could be wrong on this tho). Heated rear seats are standard on Limited as well. Selec-Terrain is also standard I think (4x4 models).

When I did my research earlier this year, for few hundred $$ more on a Limited, I was getting a lot more compared to a Laredo X.

Cheers,
-A

BarryB 12-11-2012 09:54 PM

Limited also comes standard with Bi-Xenon headlights, rain sensing windshield, and memory seats. If you live in a rural area with limited lighting, the headlights alone are worth the wait.

HEMI Army 12-11-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyer (Post 722479)
Pano roof is standard on the Limited. I think the sound system is also upgraded (I could be wrong on this tho). Heated rear seats are standard on Limited as well. Selec-Terrain is also standard I think (4x4 models).

When I did my research earlier this year, for few hundred $$ more on a Limited, I was getting a lot more compared to a Laredo X.

Cheers,
-A

A few hundred $$ more?!? ;)

Aiyer 12-12-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HEMI Army (Post 723381)
A few hundred $$ more?!? ;)

Yep, few hundred $$ more. Based on the options I wanted on a Laredo X vs standard Limited. :)

-A

glassmtn 12-12-2012 04:16 PM

Thanks for all your replies. I think I have located a 2013 Limited with the only option being the Luxury 2 package.

eric.

jgc4ever 12-12-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glassmtn (Post 723706)
Thanks for all your replies. I think I have located a 2013 Limited with the only option being the Luxury 2 package.

eric.

That's a GREAT option. You'll love the cooled seats in the summer, and the heated steering wheel in the winter. The auto lift gate is nice too. And the Nappa leather is really nice.

glassmtn 12-12-2012 07:49 PM

I forgot to mention, the Limited is a V6. As much as I would like the V8, I think the V6 has enough power for my needs. And I like its gas mileage.

eric.

SnoFire 12-12-2012 08:57 PM

You made a wise choice my friend. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!