Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/)
-   -   New SRT Video (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/new-srt-video-5232.html)

Robert Palmer 01-02-2010 05:13 PM

New SRT Video
 
My first try at movie making so please excuse the quality. :o

Here in this video I did a start up, rev, and a 0 to 60.






-Joe

White WK Swagga 01-02-2010 05:23 PM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Nice. Love the AWD. Let's se a TBSS do that LOL but I was wondering cause it's a 1way if you were going to reverse or go around the block cause you know in NYC if you turned that corner it was a wrap for your camera. LMFAO

Robert Palmer 01-02-2010 05:26 PM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by White WK Swagga (Post 124700)
Nice. Love the AWD. Let's se a TBSS do that LOL but I was wondering cause it's a 1way if you were going to reverse or go around the block cause you know in NYC if you turned that corner it was a wrap for your camera. LMFAO

Thanks Nate! Yeah man I was not turning that corner. Damn people in NYC have sticky fingers! LOL

BillsHoe 01-02-2010 05:51 PM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Oh I wish I was working Joe I would of had myself a camera lol!

Robert Palmer 01-02-2010 05:56 PM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BillsHoe (Post 124708)
Oh I wish I was working Joe I would of had myself a camera lol!

hehehehehehe :D

dreamer1213 01-02-2010 05:59 PM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Looks fast all to be damned Joe! LOL!! Cool vid!

Robert Palmer 01-02-2010 06:00 PM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer1213 (Post 124714)
Looks fast all to be damned Joe! LOL!! Cool vid!

LOL! Thanks Hannes!

ducks unlimited 01-03-2010 02:28 AM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Awsome video joe!

Robert Palmer 01-03-2010 02:30 AM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Thanks!

Escape 01-03-2010 02:40 AM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis Presley (Post 124701)
Thanks Nate! Yeah man I was not turning that corner. Damn people in NYC have sticky fingers! LOL

Sweet Vid Joe! :thumbsup: I was thinking the same thing about your camera too! :eek:

Robert Palmer 01-03-2010 02:42 AM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Thanks Escape!

LOL at everyone concerned with the camera! :)

Escape 01-03-2010 02:53 AM

Re: New SRT Video
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis Presley (Post 124916)
Thanks Escape!

LOL at everyone concerned with the camera! :)

No problem man, just looking out for you!

I was watching the vid, then the brake lights came on, then zoom you went. I was thinking no way did he just leave that camera chilling there unattended. :eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community