Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intake/Exhaust (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f183/)
-   -   Diablosport Predator parameters (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f183/diablosport-predator-parameters-52361.html)

Shafer57 01-02-2013 10:16 PM

Diablosport Predator parameters

Hello, I'm new to this forum and It's a damn shame I didn't find it sooner. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone here is using a more "custom" tune on the Diablosport. If so, please post any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

2006 GC 5.7L
K&N Full CAI
Magnaflow Cat-Back
Diablosport 91 octane tune
Fastman 81mm TB

FlyinRyan 01-04-2013 08:36 PM

Re: Diablosport Predator parameters

Whatever you do, DO NOT add more timing. That is all..........

Scottina06 01-04-2013 08:40 PM

Talk with the guy sbove me....he knows his stuff

Shafer57 01-05-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinRyan (Post 732692)
Whatever you do, DO NOT add more timing. That is all..........

Roger that, I did notice something they call "throttle boost" and I'm pretty confused by it because it goes down/up by the percentage.

I just figure since they do have numerous adjustment options, someone has found a sweet spot with it.

Thanks for the replies

Combat 01-08-2013 10:46 PM

I have mine at about 10 percent. Seems to jump really good for me; however, others have claimed that sweet spot to be a little higher. Not sure?

Shafer57 01-09-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Combat (Post 735020)
I have mine at about 10 percent. Seems to jump really good for me; however, others have claimed that sweet spot to be a little higher. Not sure?

Hmm. I didn't want to mess with it too much, but I figured someone has tried it. If it jumps off the line a little harder I may have to tinker with it a bit.

Thanks

dmsfun 01-10-2013 11:13 AM

Dont mess with it if you are not experienced. Better to Datalog and then have a cmr tuner dial it in. hemifevertuning.com tuned my Diablosport Intune and it really hauls now, compared to the canned tunes supplied.

Shafer57 01-13-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmsfun (Post 735902)
Dont mess with it if you are not experienced. Better to Datalog and then have a cmr tuner dial it in. hemifevertuning.com tuned my Diablosport Intune and it really hauls now, compared to the canned tunes supplied.

Agreed, can the predator data log and provide the same results as the Intune?

4.whoa 01-15-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shafer57 (Post 738380)
Agreed, can the predator data log and provide the same results as the Intune?

yes it can data log. as far as results....that depends on who you have tune it. The best results are from reputable tuners. Flyin Ryan knows his $#&! :cool: but idk if he's doing DS tuning again. If he isnt , he can hook you up with someone who can :thumbsup:

Shafer57 01-22-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4.whoa (Post 740820)
yes it can data log. as far as results....that depends on who you have tune it. The best results are from reputable tuners. Flyin Ryan knows his $#&! :cool: but idk if he's doing DS tuning again. If he isnt , he can hook you up with someone who can :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'll be doing something in the near future:cool:

FlyinRyan 01-22-2013 11:19 PM

Diablo is on hold for a while...Just don't have the need to, as SCT is keeping me PLENTY busy. I have a real good calibration for the bolt on 5.7s. Shafer, email me if you'd be interested in a tune.

4.whoa 01-23-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyinRyan (Post 745885)
Diablo is on hold for a while...Just don't have the need to, as SCT is keeping me PLENTY busy. I have a real good calibration for the bolt on 5.7s. Shafer, email me if you'd be interested in a tune.

Any chance you can get trans results with that similar to the DS one you did for me? .......Man I love the way that works http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/Smi...c/1-worthy.gif