Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Members Interested in Ordering New Jeep in Atlanta Area (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/members-interested-in-ordering-new-jeep-in-atlanta-area-53081.html)

JC_0105 01-16-2013 03:38 PM

Members Interested in Ordering New Jeep in Atlanta Area

I know there are a few others on the forum that are looking for a new Jeep in Atlanta. I noticed the Colorado thread and thought it may be beneficial for us to have a thread. Maybe we can do a group buy to get everyone a good deal and a dealer to move a bunch of vehicles.

I am looking to order a CRD which aren't available for order yet but sounds like it should be February 5th that they open the order banks.

Any others interested?

Jeepdewd 01-16-2013 03:55 PM

Re: Members Interested in Ordering New Jeep in Atlanta Area

I'm in NH and need a summit CRD.. black w/brown inside =) engine block heater please..

r-man 01-16-2013 04:24 PM

JC_0105 thanks for starting to new thread. I am totally interested. The WAF (wife approval factor) is high on this but wants to see real live interiors and exteriors before committing. Since it it her car, I guess that is not unreasonable.
Deciding between an Overland with Advanced safety & cruise control package and Summit - 4X2. Had 4X4 before but seldom used it. 3.6L (have pickum up truck for towing).

1973Commando 01-17-2013 12:57 AM

I have decided to buy one from my dealer here. They have been good to me. They promised to check everyday for the ability to order. They have all of my specs.

edcard 01-21-2013 03:19 AM

I'm in the Atlanta area and interested in a 2014 GC Overland. Weighing issues like Summit, 4x4, Hemi, etc...

Dark_Shadow_GC 01-22-2013 12:58 PM

I'm in the Atlanta area and looking to get the 3.6L 4x4 Overland in granite/billet with black interior and the advanced technology group(but can live without it if i find something i like and it does not have it). I am going to be looking around dealers once they hit the lots, hopefully in early march. Definitely interested in buying with a group so we can get a better deal.

JC_0105 02-19-2013 08:01 PM

It has been a challenge for dealers to provide % off with the diesel not available in their computers yet. Even though that is the case I have a few that I'm hoping I will have some solid details from this week that I can share for those interested.

JeepGator 02-20-2013 10:09 AM

I would be interested in an Atlanta group buy. I am looking at ordering an Overland when the banks open back up. I have been talking to local dealers for the last couple weeks and have found a couple willing to do 3% under invoice. I'm sure we could do better as a group.

r-man 02-20-2013 05:36 PM

Totally interested in a group buy - justing waiting to see real interiors. Of the ones in transit, it seems none are blue indigo/brown - really want to see first hand before deciding. Keep me on the willing, able, and ready list.

As an aside, I have gone as far as Charlotte to buy a JGC so anywhere in the Atlanta area is golden.

JC_0105 02-20-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r-man (Post 764086)
Totally interested in a group buy - justing waiting to see real interiors. Of the ones in transit, it seems none are blue indigo/brown - really want to see first hand before deciding. Keep me on the willing, able, and ready list.

As an aside, I have gone as far as Charlotte to buy a JGC so anywhere in the Atlanta area is golden.

Anyone found a dealer that has received a '14 yet? I keep checking and all of them are still in transit so far.

Dark_Shadow_GC 02-20-2013 06:59 PM

I have planned on going to a few dealers this weekend and see what I find. Ill keep you guys posted if I find anything. Not placing an order, but getting one off the lot when I find one like what I want. Hopefully we can get a few of us buying/ordering from the same dealer and get a good deal on them.

r-man 02-20-2013 07:18 PM

No luck so far finding a 2014 on a lot around atl. I check dealer's inventory daily. Hopeful by March 1. Still deciding between Overland and Summit