Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   Diablo Sport InTune DCX (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/diablo-sport-intune-dcx-53131.html)

bigrboland 01-17-2013 09:30 AM

Diablo Sport InTune DCX

Just thought I'd start a thread for those who purchased this tuner (for the 5.7 Hemi) to post their thoughts/impressions on it.

DirtyDuc83 01-17-2013 07:03 PM

Re: Diablo Sport InTune DCX

Big gains claimed for the 93 octane tune...is this indicative of what others Hemi 5.7s are seeing in other vehicles? I'm coming from BMWs where chips/tunes really did next to nothing but improve throttle response with little to no change in HP/Tq numbers...in naturaly aspirated engines.

steveo 01-17-2013 08:45 PM

Lots of info/ reviews in the wk2 srt8 forum. Not necessarily this model but no difference between the dcx and trinity... Tuning wise.

bigrboland 01-18-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo (Post 742454)
Lots of info/ reviews in the wk2 srt8 forum. Not necessarily this model but no difference between the dcx and trinity... Tuning wise.

True....however there is a difference between the 5.7 and 6.4. I didn't specify, but I was referring to non-srt WK2's.

bigrboland 01-18-2013 10:47 AM

The point of this thread wasn't to discuss the differences between the devices. Like you and steveo mentioned, that info can be found elsewhere.

The intention of this thread was for those who have the InTune DCX (which is available) and a 5.7 WK2, to share their experiences.

steveo 01-18-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigrboland (Post 742842)
The point of this thread wasn't to discuss the differences between the devices. Like you and steveo mentioned, that info can be found elsewhere.

The intention of this thread was for those who have the InTune DCX (which is available) and a 5.7 WK2, to share their experiences.

Got it chief. Why not wait and let someone who purchases one to start their own thread? Nah...that would make too much sense.

bigrboland 01-18-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo (Post 742901)
Got it chief. Why not wait and let someone who purchases one to start their own thread? Nah...that would make too much sense.

Glad you got it because you obviously didn't comprehend the topic of the thread. I didn't ask for someone to provide information on the differences between two tuning devices. If I wanted that, I'd use their website for comparison or use the 'Search' function here, which I've already done. What I don't know is how said devices perform on the 5.7 WK2. Do you have anything to add regarding that? Don't get all sh*tty with me because YOU screwed up chief. And does it really make a difference who starts the freakin thread???

Sorry to everyone else. I just get irritated with people who attempt to hijack threads or post information that isn't useful to a thread. :slapfight:

steveo 01-18-2013 02:35 PM

My response was for Dirty Duck. Unaware if he had checked the srt forum, I referenced it. Yes the motors are different but the reviews could give someone a general idea of what to expect regarding throttle response, shift points yada, yada. Also... May I suggest anger management? Damn you get worked up easy. It's not just this thread either. I think I see a pattern.

ColdCase 01-18-2013 02:42 PM

Bigrboland must be in a continuous state of irritation. From what I've seen here, bustin into a thread is common as folks just get an idea when reading a thread, don't think and post. Others just look at threads as unconstrained discussion.

I find a polite "please keep on topic" post instead of having a ranting hissy fit saves time in the long run. I mean, there is just no cure for stupid (bustin in with off topic posting).... but the attitude thing is just going to encourage more distractions and ranting... which clogs up the thread with more ranting and distractions.. :)

77rednecktruck 01-18-2013 02:52 PM

so, how about those diesel WK2's. I hear tuning is available for them also. :) :) :)

BuckeyeSRT 01-18-2013 03:34 PM

Ha ha ha^^^^:D

DirtyDuc83 01-18-2013 03:47 PM

Will wait for some first hand accounts of the tuner for Hemi 5.7l. The reviews in the SRT8 forum are helpful but it's kind of a whole different beast to compare.