Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   $1750 below invoice offer for any members -- Colorado Springs, CO (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/1750-below-invoice-offer-for-any-members-colorado-springs-co-53972.html)

Jamesla30 01-31-2013 03:47 PM

$1750 below invoice offer for any members -- Colorado Springs, CO

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone, after all us Colorado guys grouped up we finally found a dealer with a great offer to work with:

EDIT BY ADMIN (EDIT - Internet Manager)
Colorado Springs, CO

*ADMIN note=please PM OP for details as dealer is not a paid vendor

I have attached their written offer for any of our members. It is $1750 below invoice, with no other fees. They are a very highly rated dealer, and I have been very pleased with them so far.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to print this out and contact Jack to order a 2014. Colorado Springs is about an hour south of Denver and 2 hours south of the Denver Airport.

The offer techincally expires 2/28, but just ignore that -- shouldn't be a problem to extend past that.

Feel free to post or message me if you have any questions!

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

Srt8_hmi 01-31-2013 04:00 PM

Re: $1750 below invoice offer for any members -- Colorado Springs, CO

So the airport is an hour north of Denver? Weird

adamchrtrnd 01-31-2013 04:19 PM

There is a Colorado Springs airport Srt8_hmi, but it is very small. Main airport is in Denver.

JEEP_JUNKIE 01-31-2013 04:32 PM

Thank you. Does it work for SRT models?

Jamesla30 01-31-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srt8_hmi (Post 751770)
So the airport is an hour north of Denver? Weird

Its about 20 minutes outside of Denver, but driving all the way through Denver will take about an hour with average traffic.

Jamesla30 01-31-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEEP_JUNKIE (Post 751807)
Thank you. Does it work for SRT models?

No it will not. I don't think there is much dealing on SRT models besides the 1% below invoice.

kmanning2 01-31-2013 04:42 PM

How would this work if you live in a different state, such as California. Just need to pay Destination Fees or something? Also does he have the invoice prices available, because I am having a hellish time finding ANYTHING on the 2014 GC at any dealer in So Cal. at the moment.

adamchrtrnd 01-31-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmanning2 (Post 751836)
How would this work if you live in a different state, such as California. Just need to pay Destination Fees or something? Also does he have the invoice prices available, because I am having a hellish time finding ANYTHING on the 2014 GC at any dealer in So Cal. at the moment.

From my experience is you will have to purchase the vehicle through that dealership and then either drive it home or have it shipped.

Wxchaser 01-31-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesla30 (Post 751758)
Hello everyone, after all us Colorado guys grouped up we finally found a dealer with a great offer to work with:

Faricy Boys (Jack Reak - Internet Manager)
Colorado Springs, CO

I have attached their written offer for any of our members. It is $1750 below invoice, with no other fees. They are a very highly rated dealer, and I have been very pleased with them so far.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to print this out and contact Jack to order a 2014. Colorado Springs is about an hour south of Denver and 2 hours south of the Denver Airport.

The offer techincally expires 2/28, but just ignore that -- shouldn't be a problem to extend past that.

Feel free to post or message me if you have any questions!

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

I told you in your other thread that the Faricy Boys are a great dealership, that's who I purchased from and I'm 5 hours from there (but I grew up nearby). Good luck, they have been awesome for me to deal with for the past 15 months.

Jack is a pretty cool older guy and very friendly and easy to get along with - not pushy at all.

SnoFire 01-31-2013 04:54 PM

If you do have it shipped from Colorado to CA, be prepared to pay $1k to have it done.

adamchrtrnd 01-31-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 751859)
If you do have it shipped from Colorado to CA, be prepared to pay $1k to have it done.

Yup - it would be very expensive.

kmanning2 01-31-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoFire (Post 751859)

That's why I asked, weighing the pros and cons of it. I honestly just can't get anything from my dealers out here which is frustrating the heck out of me. They have zero knowledge of the 2014 GC.