Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Ferrari Edition WK2 SRT from Quebec Dealership

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  reevlak 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
yeah if they were bright red i'd be perfect.

Considering they vinyl'd for the red color, they likely did Plastidip on the wheels, which is why it was rattle canned.

My guess is they did it mostly as a promo deal, and wanted to be able to switch it back to stock if it didn't sell or they got in trouble with the mothership. All they'd be out at that point is the seat covers (which they probably didn't pay a lot for anyways).

Still looks awesome. They really should have offered it in that red from the start.
they should have offered red like they did in the 300 and charger.
the wrap is great temporary but IMO its too much of a worry, im speaking from first hand experience it wont last more than 1.5 year if you daily drive.

#3 ·
Considering they vinyl'd for the red color, they likely did Plastidip on the wheels, which is why it was rattle canned.

My guess is they did it mostly as a promo deal, and wanted to be able to switch it back to stock if it didn't sell or they got in trouble with the mothership. All they'd be out at that point is the seat covers (which they probably didn't pay a lot for anyways).

Still looks awesome. They really should have offered it in that red from the start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.