Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Export Grand Cherokee 2011+ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/)
-   -   Mopar 18" Wheels - available for purchase (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f190/mopar-18-wheels-available-for-purchase-55080.html)

Kev. 02-20-2013 06:08 AM

Mopar 18" Wheels - available for purchase

1 Attachment(s)
Guys,

I have been in contact with a guy who lives in Port Lincoln, and he is selling the following:

- 4 x 18" Mopar mag wheels off 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Only on car for about 5,000 kms. Unmarked pristine condition. Buyer to arrange freight.
For further details call Dave on ......... (PM me for contact no.)

I was going to purchase these for $600 + postage, but as I live on the Gold Coast the postage costs are too high ($300+). This brings the wheel $$$ out of my realistic spend as we have many other things we'd like to do first. I'm sure the closer you live to Port Lincoln, the more dramatic reduction in postage $$.
FYI - the wheels are in the original boxes and then placed on a small pallet.
Dimensions of the package - 1100mm x 600mm x 650mm. Weight - 80kg

The wheels don't come with tyres or the tpms but I really think they are good value for someone who has been looking at these! I think they retail for $400+ each.

I am posting this as Dave has been excellent and very patient with me trying to source cheap freight, and at the same time it's a great opportunity and cost for someone after these!

Note - My aim is to pass Dave's number onto anyone interested and then you complete the deal directly. I won't be involved with any of the details.

Regards,

Kev.

allypally 02-20-2013 03:57 PM

Re: Mopar 18" Wheels - available for purchase

Hmmm. I may be interested in those for my Caravan.

TroyD 02-20-2013 06:52 PM

If only I could convince the other half that a 3000km drive would make these value for money. So that's only 3 tanks for the CRD, which puts them at about $1000 for me. Still cheaper than the retail price of four rims on their own.

Kev. 02-20-2013 08:32 PM

I'll PM you both his number now - he may be able to assist with shipping quotes (he helped me get it down to $300 but i couldn't justify it) - I was only after one spare wheel at first!

Kev.

BobT 02-22-2013 12:16 AM

Wow, these are the so called "off-road look" wheels. A very good price indeed. I paid more than twice as much to import 4/18" polished alloy wheels.

Kev. 02-22-2013 02:14 AM

Hi guys,

Just on this spare wheel thing, I've actually found someone with 3 x spare 18" polished alloys with TPMS (no tyres).

I'm purchasing one for $170. Let me know if you're interested in the other two and I'll pass on his details. They are located on the Southern Gold Coast.

I'm extremely happy now! I only wanted one spare in the first place!!

Kev.