Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Missouri (& Surrounding States) Group Buy (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/missouri-and-surrounding-states-group-buy-55524.html)

michaelpwolf 02-27-2013 10:08 AM

Missouri (& Surrounding States) Group Buy

I have established a pretty decent relationship w. a local dealer here in St. Louis and would be happy to to do the group buy leg work if there is interest in trying to get a deal for us Midwesterns who don't want to go up to Wisconsin (its too darn cold there for me!). I think we have seen from the other threads what is possible to obtain, so I am game if others are!

canis 02-27-2013 10:43 AM

Re: Missouri (& Surrounding States) Group Buy

I'm interested. Memphis dealers haven't talked numbers with me yet since the CRD isn't available for order. It'd be good to have at least a backup if they don't negotiate, without having to drive to another timezone or hemisphere.

jdc311 02-27-2013 01:43 PM

I could be interested since it sounds like the Wisconsin deal may not work out for those of us wanting a diesel. St. Louis is actually closer to me and would hopefully give me a good excuse to go to a Redbirds game as well. :)

canis 03-04-2013 06:19 PM

Any updates?

michaelpwolf 03-04-2013 07:59 PM

Not really. My lead backed away .

amr40509 03-04-2013 08:30 PM

I just bought a Limited/LuxII/ORAII/CRD (order goes in when the banks open tomorrow) for invoice - $1650 here in Kentucky

Not a group buy, just found an awsome guy to work with.

Drove a '14 Limited Hemi on his lot today before making the deal on the CRD

PM if you want info.

f1anatic 03-04-2013 09:36 PM

Are you sure it is a CRD ? Tonight you could not order a CRD...

f1anatic 03-04-2013 09:37 PM

If you guys want a good deal, check out the Chicagoland group buy and our resident Jeep Dealer and the deal I put together.

canis 03-04-2013 09:50 PM

I might have 4% in Memphis. Will keep y'all posted.

amr40509 03-05-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1anatic (Post 773015)
Are you sure it is a CRD ? Tonight you could not order a CRD...

Reading comprehension dude, notice "order goes in when the banks open tomorrow"

f1anatic 03-05-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amr40509 (Post 773202)
Reading comprehension dude, notice "order goes in when the banks open tomorrow"

Errr NO. I was at the dealer myself ordering my car and one could NOT select the diesel on Monday night. I tried that even if I was ordering the gasoline one.

You might wanna F5 yourself with the info in the main pricing thread about the build and availability of your CRD.

amr40509 03-05-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1anatic (Post 773398)
Errr NO. I was at the dealer myself ordering my car and one could NOT select the diesel on Monday night. I tried that even if I was ordering the gasoline one.

You might wanna F5 yourself with the info in the main pricing thread about the build and availability of your CRD.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you are implying that the CRD isn't open for order, I agree. It was supposed to be open today, but has been pushed back. All I have done is agreed on a price with a dealer and given him the info to order so soon as the order can be put in. This was supposed to be today as of last night, but it sounds like it is going to be more like May as of today.