Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   ATTENTION: Group buys for 14' Grand Cherokees (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/attention-group-buys-for-14-grand-cherokees-55730.html)

Scottina06 03-02-2013 10:48 PM

ATTENTION: Group buys for 14' Grand Cherokees

If the dealer is NOT a PAID vendor here a JeepGarage....DO NOT post their details here! JeepGarage is NOT free to keep running/Online! The dealers should show respect and become vendors! They would not allow ME to advertise for JeepGarage on THEIR website! Please keep ALL details to PM or email from here on OUT!

Thank YOU!

TheHeartBreaker 03-02-2013 10:56 PM

Re: ATTENTION: Group buys for 14' Grand Cherokees

Good 2 be Ad free

Scottina06 03-03-2013 01:24 PM

bump

RandyBryan 03-04-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottina06 (Post 771504)
If the dealer is NOT a PAID vendor here a JeepGarage....DO NOT post their details here! JeepGarage is NOT free to keep running/Online! The dealers should show respect and become vendors! They would not allow ME to advertise for JeepGarage on THEIR website! Please keep ALL details to PM or email from here on OUT!

Thank YOU!

Would it be appropriate to discuss financial details of group buying agreements on the fourms (i.e. percent discount, dealer service fees, etc.) without publicizing the dealership identity such as name, city, etc.? Seems like fourm readers might like to hear about deals that are available but could restrict dealership identity (for non-members) to PM or private emails. Persumably we could publicize the identies of dealerships who are members. This might encourage nonmember dealerships to become members, as long as they keep us buyers wanting to say nice things about them.

a990dna 03-05-2013 09:55 AM

Horses got out of the barn ....

:lol:

Scottina06 03-05-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyBryan (Post 772528)
Would it be appropriate to discuss financial details of group buying agreements on the fourms (i.e. percent discount, dealer service fees, etc.) without publicizing the dealership identity such as name, city, etc.? Seems like fourm readers might like to hear about deals that are available but could restrict dealership identity (for non-members) to PM or private emails. Persumably we could publicize the identies of dealerships who are members. This might encourage nonmember dealerships to become members, as long as they keep us buyers wanting to say nice things about them.

yes sir...that is fine. I encourage all members who are buying at dealers to mention JeepGarage. I know alot of dealers use jeepgarage as a research tool for their sales consultants...PLUS if they become a vendor that a plus for everyone.

SRTgirl 03-07-2013 04:27 PM

bumpity