Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Chris K - Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f218/)
-   -   Official 2014 Grand Cherokee Group Buy Thread! Info, FAQ's, Official Details (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f218/official-2014-grand-cherokee-group-buy-thread-info-faqs-official-details-55833.html)

Renesis07 03-04-2013 06:36 PM

Official 2014 Grand Cherokee Group Buy Thread! Info, FAQ's, Official Details

**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - IT WILL ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS***

Thank you JG for the opportunity to be a part of the community. I am thrilled to offer our official 2014 Grand Cherokee Group Buy Program.

Group Buy Discount:

4% Below Invoice on ALL trim levels (Excluding SRT)

Group Buy Dates:

Group Buy discount is valid thru 3/31/2013. Discount applies to factory orders as well, as long as the order is submitted before 3/31/2013.

FAQ's

I want a Diesel Grand Cherokee, but they're not available?
Unfortunately there is not much I can do here. If I can't build it out, I can't submit the order and I cannot provide you with pricing information. The only thing I could do accept your $1,000 deposit to lock in the 4% below invoice price whenever the CRD models become available to build. I will release details for this as they become available to me.

How can I lock in that 4% discount?

See me directly to ensure you will get this discount. I set this up personally, so I am the one that needs to see it through. Contacting me prior to arriving and scheduling an appointment is STRONGLY encouraged. If I'm not here, you're on your own, be sure to contact me.

What is required to factory order?

We need to discuss the EXACT features you want in your new Grand Cherokee. A signature on the invoice of the factory order invoice is required. $1,000 refundable* (keep reading) deposit is mandatory for all 2014 Group Buy factory orders. Credit approval is required before order is placed. If you live out of state, don't worry. I can fax over the invoice for you to sign and can take the deposit over the phone (no American Express)

What does refundable deposit mean?

Your deposit will be refunded in full only if the following applies:

- The Grand Cherokee is NOT what was specified ON THE INVOICE YOU SIGNED. If you signed it without realizing it was wrong, that is on you. However, if we screw up, of course we don't expect you to buy a Grand Cherokee you didn't agree on and you will be refunded in full.

- The Grand Cherokee had damage of significance. If the bumper is bashed in, you get a refund. If the car has a small rock chip on it, we will of course fix it but that does not warrant a refund if you decide to not take it. Please contact me if you have any questions on either of these guidelines.

Is there a minimum sales requirement to ensure the 'group buy' discount?

Of course we cannot put a 'quota' on this discount, however we are hoping for at least 10 2014 Grand Cherokee sales based off this discount program. If this one does well, it will significantly help my personal chances of getting these kinds of deals approved by my higher ups in the future.

Any chance of this being extended past 3/31?

It is very possible, however for the time being, the expiration date is set for 3/31/2013.

Someone at another dealer got me a cheaper price, will you beat it?

In most other sales scenerios, there would be some 'haggle' room. With this group buy, the discount is set significantly below invoice and cost. This is a set discount, and the price is set. No further discounts off the selling price will be given. This also keeps it fair for everyone involved in the group buy.

I sent you a PM, why haven't you contacted me yet?

Please be patient with me, trust me I want to earn your business :)

I am the only Internet Sales Manager at my location, so I handle over 400 leads/month myself. Please allow 24 - 48 hour turnaround time on your quotes. The fastest way to get your numbers is to call me, schedule an appointment, and come visit me directly in the showroom. If that is not possible, no problem, just give me a little time to sit down and build out your Grand Cherokee :thumbsup:

What's my trade in worth?

To get the most accurate trade value possible, it is STRONGLY encouraged to bring your trade here for us to appraise it. I realize that is not possible for everyone as most people interested live in different states. Please keep in mind all trade values discussed via PM/email/phone are subject to final approval, and will usually be fairly conservative as they're sight unseen appraisals. Please include VIN/ Updated miles/ year/ make/ model/ trim level/ engine size/ and any options so ensure the quickest trade value estimate.

I don't live in Illinois, how do taxes work?

You pay taxes based off the county you register your vehicle in. If you live in Wisconsin for example, and buy from me; you will pay Wisconsin taxes. If you live in Dupage county IL and buy from me, you pay Dupage county taxes, so on and so forth. (be thankful, Cook county taxes SUCK)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, KNOW 100% WHAT YOU WANT, AND ARE READY TO PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE COPY THE FOLLOWING INTO A PM AND SEND IT TO ME FILLED OUT.

Full Name -
Cell Phone -
Email Address-
Trim level desired (Laredo, Limited, Overland, etc)-
Engine Size -
Options Desired-
Exterior Color-
Interior Color -

IF YOU LIVE FAR, AND NEED A TRADE IN 'BALLPARK' ESTIMATE

Trade VIN-
Trade Miles -
Trade Year-
Trade Make-
Trade Model-
Trade Trim Level (Laredo, Limited, LT, SE, etc)
Trade Engine Size-
Trade Transmission
Trade Options (aside from standard features)-

For all other questions, feel free to PM me, or post them here for everyone to see and I will answer them.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, and I look forward to making many JG members 2014 owners this month!

Sincerely,

Chris Kaliakmanis
Hawk Chrysler Dodge Jeep
(708)366-1001 ext 6159

f1anatic 03-04-2013 06:53 PM

Re: Official 2014 Grand Cherokee Group Buy Thread! Info, FAQ's, Official Details

Thank you for joining Chris.
I hope you will serve the community well and the community will give you their business. And I am glad I could contribute to making it happen, though again, it was a team effort.

collosus76 03-04-2013 07:29 PM

If Chris does half the good job for this site as he has for my wife and I and a few friends, Then Jeep Garage will benefit greatly.

Once again thank you for everything!

Renesis07 03-04-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collosus76 (Post 772901)
If Chris does half the good job for this site as he has for my wife and I and a few friends, Then Jeep Garage will benefit greatly.

Once again thank you for everything!

Thank you Jose for the kind words, ill do my best with anyone that chooses to give me an opportunity.

RandyBryan 03-04-2013 10:06 PM

Re: Official 2014 Grand Cherokee Group Buy Thread! Info, FAQ's, Official Details

You have explained how the sales taxes work very clearly. Can you also spell out any other fees that might impact our out the door price. For example Registration and Doc Fees, Dealer Processing Fee, Destination, and other.

Welcome to the fourm. Group deal sounds very interesting. Just a few more details would help.

Renesis07 03-04-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyBryan (Post 773042)
You have explained how the sales taxes work very clearly. Can you also spell out any other fees that might impact our out the door price. For example Registration and Doc Fees, Dealer Processing Fee, Destination, and other.

Welcome to the fourm. Group deal sounds very interesting. Just a few more details would help.

sure!

The only other fees are the state fees. For IL customers this would total $383 I believe, which includes new license plates, doc fee, etc. For non IL customers, they would need to pay a drive away fee of $25 for a temporary permit and the doc fee.

For exact out the door numbers, please PM me as things change by county and state.

Renesis07 03-05-2013 11:54 AM

Up top!

Believe I responded to all PM's. I was super busy yesterday closing out February's numbers here at work, and had over 20 PM's within hours of posting this. If I didn't get back to you, please PM me again as I may have missed it through the chaos of the day.

I'm also going to update the FAQ with diesel information as that seems to be a common question.

Thanks again everyone! So far we have 1 confirmed order, and I sent out 2 more detailed invoices today. While building them out this morning, it seems like a lot of them are off restriction for the time being, so if you're ready, nows the time. Lets get these orders in!!

Chris K

jdc311 03-05-2013 01:53 PM

Good to know that those of us who have decided on the diesel can still get in on the deal by submitting the deposit early!

Chris - Based on some other posts, I'm assuming the deposit can be held by CC (just not Amex)?

Renesis07 03-05-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdc311 (Post 773560)
Good to know that those of us who have decided on the diesel can still get in on the deal by submitting the deposit early!

Chris - Based on some other posts, I'm assuming the deposit can be held by CC (just not Amex)?

Just spoke with my management to confirm. That is correct. You can place your deposit to lock in the 4% below invoice discount. However, keep in mind, there is no set time table on when we can actually order it for you. Once it is available, we would get together (or communicate via phone) and discuss the exact order and resume the 'normal' process.

Anyone that wants to lock in the discount can leave a deposit with me.

jdc311 03-05-2013 02:02 PM

Ok - perfect. Maybe we will get some additional details on the diesel timeframe in the meantime.

jaxkxx 03-06-2013 11:54 AM

Pm Sent!

michaelpwolf 03-07-2013 09:12 AM

Sent you a couple PMs before I found this thread - sorry!