Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/smartphone-and-2014-jgc-overland-56209.html)

jaxkxx 03-10-2013 01:49 PM

Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Anyone knows if there is an app from Apple or Jeep for iphone to Remote start , lock and unlock the jeep. One dealer told me that there is one and second dealer wasn't sure.:confused:

TheHeartBreaker 03-10-2013 01:56 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxkxx (Post 777453)
Anyone knows if there is an app from Apple or Jeep for iphone to Remote start , lock and unlock the jeep. One dealer told me that there is one and second dealer wasn't sure.:confused:


Here you are :thumbsup:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ucon...550295151?mt=8

GBJeep 03-10-2013 02:02 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
None that I know of, maybe there is one in the works and this is what one dealer mentioned. I was searching for this the other day and Jeep's website has a page for the apps offered, but these are mainly specific vehicle operation and instruction guides.

jaxkxx 03-10-2013 02:18 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHeartBreaker (Post 777455)

Looks like this one is for Dodge Ram.

GBJeep 03-10-2013 02:29 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxkxx (Post 777471)
Looks like this one is for Dodge Ram.




Yea - I took a look at that link as well and I didn't think this was for Jeeps.
I wish it was, or maybe there will be an update to the app soon so it will be compatible with Jeep.

TheHeartBreaker 03-10-2013 02:47 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxkxx (Post 777471)
Looks like this one is for Dodge Ram.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBJeep (Post 777478)
Yea - I took a look at that link as well and I didn't think this was for Jeeps.
I wish it was, or maybe there will be an update to the app soon so it will be compatible with Jeep.


:thatfunny:
The Uconnect Access App works only with select 2013 or newer model year vehicles that have Uconnect Access and an active subscription; including properly equipped 2013 Ram 1500 and 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee. For information about other vehicles that offer Uconnect Access please visit Chrysler Uconnect.

jaxkxx 03-10-2013 03:06 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHeartBreaker (Post 777486)
:thatfunny:
The Uconnect Access App works only with select 2013 or newer model year vehicles that have Uconnect Access and an active subscription; including properly equipped 2013 Ram 1500 and 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee. For information about other vehicles that offer Uconnect Access please visit Chrysler Uconnect.

Thank you sir!!!:thumbsup:

Northland 03-10-2013 03:42 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
That Uconnect app works, but it's awfully slow - about a 2 minute lag time between pressing the lock or remote start function and anything happening on the Jeep.

chris32 03-10-2013 04:11 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
is there one for the android phone i cant find it

TheHeartBreaker 03-10-2013 04:13 PM

Re: Smartphone and 2014 JGC Overland
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chris32 (Post 777528)
is there one for the android phone i cant find it

Here you are :thumbsup:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctAccess&hl=en


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community