Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/)
-   -   Snow+White Jeep= p0rn (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f14/snow-white-jeep-p0rn-5631.html)

pkang21 01-16-2010 08:11 AM

Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
After Getting my jeep back from my body shop, i drived up to a ski resort with my friends. it was such a bad idea, cuz there were many trucks that were spitting out rocks from their tires.. i need a new paint job and a new windshield. next time i m gonna buss it up there like the rest of my friends..
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328131.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328131.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328131.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328133.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328133.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328133.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328133.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...457_328134.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...00116-1633.jpg
5000k bulb for h/l
3000k bulb for fogs

dreamer1213 01-16-2010 08:34 AM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Pix are sweet Paul! Sorry to hear about the paint and windshield tho....

Megatron 01-16-2010 09:24 AM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Cool pics paul. NO BUS. Just rent-a-car. :pimp:

White Chocolate 01-16-2010 09:34 AM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
I really really like your tail lights, they're different

Chaoul1 01-16-2010 09:52 AM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Sorry about that man. Maybe next time you should be a little further away from them. Looks better with the OEM Headlights too!

i0r15 01-16-2010 11:58 AM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KlutcH (Post 133290)
I really really like your tail lights, they're different

+1

They are the clear LED tail lights only differently tinted. Right?
Love em!

dhillon09 01-16-2010 05:00 PM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
oh you're a bc guy? dude where did you head upto?

I was dissappointed i made the trip upto whistler with a friend on the 7th and there was ZERO snow on the highway, I was upset lol, but taking my WJ upto 180 at one point, and screwing around with those turbodiesal lifted trucks on the highway made up for it :D

pkang21 01-16-2010 07:47 PM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
thnx guys
hahaha yeah i went up to whistler like 2 weeks ago.. and there was NO snow on the way!!! i was like rdy to get chains and everything.. lol

the tails are just ebays lol the clear ones!

i dunno why but seems like vancouver isnt gonna get ANY snow this winter... only the one in the start of december.. the 4 cm one lol the weather seems to be going up now..

pkang21 01-16-2010 07:48 PM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EZY (Post 133287)
Cool pics paul. NO BUS. Just rent-a-car. :pimp:

i only feel safe wif my baby :)

dhillon09 01-16-2010 08:29 PM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pkang21 (Post 133484)
thnx guys
hahaha yeah i went up to whistler like 2 weeks ago.. and there was NO snow on the way!!! i was like rdy to get chains and everything.. lol

the tails are just ebays lol the clear ones!

i dunno why but seems like vancouver isnt gonna get ANY snow this winter... only the one in the start of december.. the 4 cm one lol the weather seems to be going up now..

I know dude I was pissed! I don't even board I just went there to drink and drive snowmobiles lol, and go clubbing (which is pretty much a joke, I just wanted to check it out though) but that didn't end very well. I went up for new year's eve as well but I didn't take my jeep, and it was snowing like crazy. I was kinda pissed they keep that highway so well maintained but there are some trails on the way back from whistler that are snow covered and a stock 4wd SHOULD be able to navigate (I use should pretty loosely. Really fun, especially when you're with someone whose never been offroad before, really effs with them.

pkang21 01-17-2010 04:07 AM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dhillon09 (Post 133501)
I know dude I was pissed! I don't even board I just went there to drink and drive snowmobiles lol, and go clubbing (which is pretty much a joke, I just wanted to check it out though) but that didn't end very well. I went up for new year's eve as well but I didn't take my jeep, and it was snowing like crazy. I was kinda pissed they keep that highway so well maintained but there are some trails on the way back from whistler that are snow covered and a stock 4wd SHOULD be able to navigate (I use should pretty loosely. Really fun, especially when you're with someone whose never been offroad before, really effs with them.

lol hahaha yeah.. on the way to sun peaks is a different story lol u shud hit it up..
just watch out for the drive on the coquillah highway i guess.. theres a lot of trucks and the roads have a SHIET load of big salt and rocks...

at one point i had my wipers on highest speed and passed a truck, my jeep's windshield was covered with the mud and everything.. couldnt see where i was going for like 5 seconds, scared the shiet out of me... i was thinking of drivining to edmonton when i get my olympic break but i m rethinking it

1 GRAND 01-17-2010 07:44 PM

Re: Snow+White Jeep= p0rn
 
How come your license plate is not on the bumper? It looks like a tooth hanging down.:lol:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community