Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Buy A 2014 - Deal Breaker Question.......

8K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  jacko15 
#1 ·
.......Does it have a coin holder?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was an odd thing left out in 2012 and drew comments. Not really a deal breaker for me, just having some fun! :D

#4 ·
Nope, nice try though. :D

#7 ·
The CD player??? What???

#15 ·
Guess no CD player for me then if I get a new GC......just use bluetooth from iPhone.

Still....no coin holder! My previous WK had a spring loaded coin holder for each coin. I just use a little round Gladware container which holds a lot more....

#9 ·
Why did they remov the cd player from where it was
Just stupid idea
Some times its better tomjudt leave well enough alone

#10 ·
The CD Player location is terrible as it took away the center console as a "useful" storage console. Heck, my Nissan Maxima has more storage lol

#12 ·
:lol: Please, don't remind me about that because that's what's still making me look at the MY13's!!! (Can't say I'd ever use it having sedans until I get my JGC - but it's nice to have it!!!)

#14 ·
They removed the flipper glass because the glass now rolls down. Didn't you guys see that handle that you crank to roll the rear window? If not, that will be a nice mod though! :D

#19 ·
That's still my favorite feature of all 4runners.

I wish more manufacturers would do a power rear window. So nice to open the sunroof and just crack the rear window to get rid of the sunroof wind pulsing.

That...and just the overall convenience of throwing a board in there.

#21 ·
I've never used the coin holders in cars but it was one of the first things my buddy mentioned when he picked up his 13...What are you all doing with all those coins?

#22 ·
Especially since that's probably all you have left after buying a new vehicle!

#25 ·
Where I live quarter eating parking meters are everywhere. :(

#29 ·
Now I feel like I live in a third world country...parking meters are manually coin operated! :(

#30 ·
You can go to KFC and get something with a single side item (cole slaw, mashed potatoes, etc.) and they now come in a short flat reusable container.....perfect for holding coins. I already have my Gladware mini round but would use one of the KFC containers.

#31 ·
I used to use change all of the time for lunch, because it was handy in my WK. Now with my WK2 for a year and 4 months and I have a nice amount of change in a drawer at work and in a drawer at home. I was using the cup holder but it got a little ridiculous how much change I had at one point in there.

#34 ·
.......Does it have a coin holder?
Does anyone actually carry coins anymore in this age of EZPass? :D

I though that was a Lifesaver holder. :lol:

#37 ·
After tires, that for sure will be my next mod! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.