Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WJ (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/)
-   -   is it weird? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f51/is-it-weird-5676.html)

99limited 01-17-2010 06:33 PM

is it weird?
 
When i first got my Jeep, i pledged to clean it atleast once a week and keep it clean during the winter. but i think i like it when its dirty (during the winter anyway)..does this happen to anyone else??

Chuck 01-17-2010 08:15 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
It happens to me from time to time. The one time I went offroading, it was like a badge of honor but then I had to clean it since I had to take the highway. After the snow fall here in NY I never rushed to wash my truck. So in short, I did the pledge to the one week thing but then I got lazy :lol:

tman4024 01-17-2010 08:19 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
I kind of let my Jeep get dirty in the winter, but I will run it through the automatic car wash every 2-3 weeks

99limited 01-17-2010 08:19 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 133897)
It happens to me from time to time. The one time I went offroading, it was like a badge of honor but then I had to clean it since I had to take the highway. After the snow fall here in NY I never rushed to wash my truck. So in short, I did the pledge to the one week thing but then I got lazy :lol:

lol i know how the laziness thing goes. not so much lazy but i dont have the mnoney, i mean i know its only 5 bucks, but i only make (maybe) 200 a week and im still paying off my car (240$ between what i owe the bank and dealer) a 75$ phone and 320$ rent..so in short i cherish every dollar.

99limited 01-17-2010 08:19 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tman4024 (Post 133900)
I kind of let my Jeep get dirty in the winter, but I will run it through the automatic car wash every 2-3 weeks

i have washed my car once since winter started..just once..

jeepski09 01-17-2010 09:43 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
go to ac lol double up one paycheck and you'll be alright. bet on BLACK!

blackpepper 01-17-2010 10:04 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
It's a Jeep! If it gets dirty it's OK ... with that said, I clean mine too much.

99limited 01-17-2010 10:14 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPepper (Post 133957)
It's a Jeep! If it gets dirty it's OK ... with that said, I clean mine too much.

during the summer. i wash it like 3x a week..cuz its warm and i actually want to be outside.

Chaoul1 01-17-2010 10:19 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
I can let mine go 2 weeks without a wash. I just don't want all the salt on the paint. Keeping it nice a clean!

blackpepper 01-17-2010 10:26 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 99limited (Post 133960)
during the summer. i wash it like 3x a week..cuz its warm and i actually want to be outside.

I hear ya... once the shade hits my driveway I'm out there during the summer maintaining my paint!

(is it summer yet?)

surfb 01-17-2010 10:35 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
I have no choice the 94 XJ gets muddy everyday ,the job site i work on is a big mud hole.Its kinda cool to drive down the road with the dirtiest vehicle on the road...

99limited 01-17-2010 11:00 PM

Re: is it weird?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPepper (Post 133966)
I hear ya... once the shade hits my driveway I'm out there during the summer maintaining my paint!

(is it summer yet?)

i cant wait for summer!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community