Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   She's home! '14 White/Indigo Overland - Questions and Picture Requests Welcome! (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/shes-home-14-white-indigo-overland-questions-and-picture-requests-welcome-56779.html)

Andoskyy 03-19-2013 08:57 AM

She's home! '14 White/Indigo Overland - Questions and Picture Requests Welcome!

2 Attachment(s)
Little over a 6 week wait, and so worth it!

The Indigo interior is by far the nicest looking interior I have ever seen in any vehicle. I was nervous because of some of the pictures posted here, but there it not one single thing I dislike about it. The blue in no way is too blue. It's like black in that it'a sexy dark interior, but it's unique.

I thought the white would be a little too white from all the pictures here with the body color moldings and whatnot...but its unreal. Almost jaw dropping with the LED's when they pulled it in front of the dealership for me.

My instant impression of the 8 speed transmission is incredible. It seems to be a little jumpy at first, but it'll learn me...just like my Lexus did. Can already tell i'll be 100% satisfied with the 6cyl.

UConnect is simple, fast, and beautiful. Will take some getting used to, but everything is laid out very nice. Have already navigated to 4-5 locations pretty close to home and no issues yet. Maps are nice and clean, turn by turn in the cluster is really nice too. I even changed the icon to a Jeep :)

I'll get more pictures up soon, but just got hit with a snow storm in MA...so she'll be in the garage staying clean for a bit.

Please let me know if you have any questions or any picture requests. This forum has been great prior to and during my wait. I'm happy to return the favor!

-Andrew

Jim_in_PA 03-19-2013 09:00 AM

Re: She's home! '14 White/Indigo Overland - Questions and Picture Requests Welcome!

Congratulations...looking forward to more pictures when you get the chance!

SnoFire 03-19-2013 09:02 AM

Re: She's home! '14 White/Indigo Overland - Questions and Picture Requests Welcome!

Congrats!!

Andoskyy 03-19-2013 09:08 AM

And obviously a special thank you to Milous for all his hard work!!!

canis 03-19-2013 09:29 AM

I ordered the exact same thing, so your post has me really pumped. Can you take a pic that captures the blue/brown/white of the interior while still having the white of the exterior? Like an open door or through an open window from about 3ft back? I'm wanting to see the contract of the Bright White with the blue/brown.

bill_de 03-19-2013 09:34 AM

Congratulations. Now get that thing out of the garage and put some miles on it.

If you have a wide enough lens, a picture with that flag in the background would be nice!

Andoskyy 03-19-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canis (Post 783380)
I ordered the exact same thing, so your post has me really pumped. Can you take a pic that captures the blue/brown/white of the interior while still having the white of the exterior? Like an open door or through an open window from about 3ft back? I'm wanting to see the contract of the Bright White with the blue/brown.

No problem. Will get one at lunch today!

If you have "I hope it ins't too blue" in your head...get it out :)

I'll also try and edit the picture to make it as realistic as possible.

Andoskyy 03-19-2013 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_de (Post 783383)
Congratulations. Now get that thing out of the garage and put some miles on it.

If you have a wide enough lens, a picture with that flag in the background would be nice!

Don't worry...there will be 100 miles on it when I get home. It just slept in the garage last night because of the snow. I put on ~20k per year.

I'll get a picture in the spring in front of my parent's barn with an 8 foot flag. Luckily, my girlfriend is a professional photographer! And yes...her car stayed outside in the snow last night...she understood :)

bill_de 03-19-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andoskyy (Post 783389)
I'll get a picture in the spring in front of my parent's barn with an 8 foot flag. Luckily, my girlfriend is a professional photographer! And yes...her car stayed outside in the snow last night...she understood :)

That will make a nice picture. :thumbsup:

SnoFire 03-19-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andoskyy (Post 783389)
It just slept in the garage last night because of the snow.

I had to read this twice...At first I thought you said you slept in the garage lastnight with it...haha

AAAA 03-19-2013 09:54 AM

It looks great. It's snowing pretty hard now so go try it out.

Keirik 03-19-2013 10:00 AM

If you could try to get some interior pics done in different lighting situations that would be perfect. Especially as bright light as possible to see what the color really looks like.