Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/)
-   -   Selling my Intune DCX (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f108/selling-my-intune-dcx-56907.html)

keepitight 03-21-2013 04:42 PM

Selling my Intune DCX
 
1 Attachment(s)
I bought it about 2 months ago and since have only downloaded 3 tune options with various parameters to my 2011 Jeep Cherokee Overland Summit 5.7. I was amazed by the performance, it was night and day under certain conditions. My problem is, I like gas mileage better. With my commute ( mostly stop and go) the tunes just weren't helping me achieve what I wanted. The gains in torque, response, the ability to turn off MDS, etc were amazing though, which probably caused me to floor it a lot more often, which also doesn't help my MPG. Just for the record, I also have a K&N cold air intake and modified exhaust.

Anyway, my loss is your gain. I already set my tune back to stock and the Intune is for sale. I paid $349 for it and its still in the box. Yours for $300. Check the classified section if interested.

located in MD.

keepitight 03-22-2013 06:24 AM

Re: Selling my Intune DCX
 
Item is sold

dizz1979 03-27-2013 12:02 PM

Re: Selling my Intune DCX
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keepitight (Post 785068)
I bought it about 2 months ago and since have only downloaded 3 tune options with various parameters to my 2011 Jeep Cherokee Overland Summit 5.7. I was amazed by the performance, it was night and day under certain conditions. My problem is, I like gas mileage better. With my commute ( mostly stop and go) the tunes just weren't helping me achieve what I wanted. The gains in torque, response, the ability to turn off MDS, etc were amazing though, which probably caused me to floor it a lot more often, which also doesn't help my MPG. Just for the record, I also have a K&N cold air intake and modified exhaust.

Anyway, my loss is your gain. I already set my tune back to stock and the Intune is for sale. I paid $349 for it and its still in the box. Yours for $300. Check the classified section if interested.

located in MD.

If you get a hemifevertuning.com tune your gas milage will return to where it was at stock. One thing that bothered me about my Diabo tune was that I lost about 2 mpg's per gallon in city driving. Once I downloaded my hemifever tune, mileage was back to stock level, but the power was night and day compared to the canned Diablo tune. Believe me, look at what the others are saying about this tune. I am a believer!

SMG1 03-27-2013 02:03 PM

Re: Selling my Intune DCX
 
I have to ask dizz1979, do you work for Hemifever or are you just a very enthusiastic customer? I've seen you promoting Sean's tune in this forum, jeepforum, Diablosport's forum...any other forums I'm missing? I'm just messing with you, but I couldn't hold my silence any longer :D

dizz1979 03-27-2013 02:31 PM

Re: Selling my Intune DCX
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SMG1 (Post 789769)
I have to ask dizz1979, do you work for Hemifever or are you just a very enthusiastic customer? I've seen you promoting Sean's tune in this forum, jeepforum, Diablosport's forum...any other forums I'm missing? I'm just messing with you, but I couldn't hold my silence any longer :D

If I was I would be selling more! No I am just an incredibly happy user. I waited and waited for a tune to come out because I already owned a Trinity that I used on my 05 GC 5.7. When the 2012 tune was released by Diablosport I was underwhelmed. With the 05 tune there was a TCM update as well, but that was not the case with the 2012. The shifting was very lethargic.

I want others to experience what I now do with my Hemi GC. I can guarantee that anyone that uses this inexpensive upgraded tune will love it.:thumbsup:

Raptor 03-27-2013 03:20 PM

Re: Selling my Intune DCX
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dizz1979 (Post 789790)
If I was I would be selling more! No I am just an incredibly happy user. I waited and waited for a tune to come out because I already owned a Trinity that I used on my 05 GC 5.7. When the 2012 tune was released by Diablosport I was underwhelmed. With the 05 tune there was a TCM update as well, but that was not the case with the 2012. The shifting was very lethargic.

I want others to experience what I now do with my Hemi GC. I can guarantee that anyone that uses this inexpensive upgraded tune will love it.:thumbsup:

Sounds very promising...... did you happen to use the Trinty to change the tire size to correct your speedo for a larger non OEM tire size? I've read several reports of Diablo tuners that throw an ABS dash light when doing this. It's held up my purchase of any Diablo products until this bug is worked out.

Your Hemifever reports sound very encouraging but I'm not spending the $$ until Diablo works out all the kinks! Besides better performance and shifting I'd like to be able to correct my speedo while running larger 275/55R20 tires.

akimball 03-27-2013 05:05 PM

Re: Selling my Intune DCX
 
there is a classifieds section for selling things here on jeep garage.

please post all of your future for sale items in that section.

we also have rules for selling items, you picture must include a piece of paper with your user name and the date to avoid fraud.
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f12/new-cl...2-a-41038.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community