Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   True Invoice Price of Laredo E? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/true-invoice-price-of-laredo-e-57077.html)

morfred 03-24-2013 10:36 AM

True Invoice Price of Laredo E?

I am heading out tomorrow with a trade-in towards a new JGK Laredo E 4x4. I want to walk in to the dealership armed with all of my information ahead of time. Does anyone know what the "real" Dealer invoice is on the base model or where I can find it online ahead of my visit? Thanks for any help.

jerkylips 03-24-2013 10:44 AM

Check truecar.com. They have good/accurate info.

SnoFire 03-24-2013 10:47 AM

Go to wk2jeeps.com and you can get it there. Plus it would be nice to know what model yr your looking at.

morfred 03-24-2013 11:10 AM

Re: True Invoice Price of Laredo E?

2014 - Proofreading (proof reading?) is not my strong point.
Thanks

SnoFire 03-24-2013 11:26 AM

If you want the invoice for 2014 then look at the 1st post of the 2014 ordering thread as all that information is in there.

bill_de 03-24-2013 11:31 AM

Don't be shy at the dealership either. Ask for a copy of the invoice if you are interested in a car ... not to collect invoices. If they don't happily agree, walk back to your car and find another dealer.

loveracing1988 03-24-2013 11:47 AM

Laredo E 4X4 - $32,495 ($31,299) + $995 destination
Laredo E 4X2 - $30,495 ($28,795) + $995 destination

In case you couldn't find it.

morfred 03-24-2013 12:50 PM

Thanks folks. I am going to be trading in a vehicle and I have Chrysler Affiliate pricing. I used to enjoy the back and forth of car buying. Now I dread it. But let the games begin!

Specx 03-24-2013 02:22 PM

Agreed, this site has been the best and has made this purchase the easiest I've ever experienced. Last car we bought, we were literally at the dealer for 5 hours test driving and looking for a model that came close to having what options we wanted, dealing with the floor manager over price, financing taking forever, and having to look through all the details on the contract to make sure the snakes didn't sneak anything in. This time, we agreed on the price up front, ordered exactly what we wanted, secured financing while we wanted for the vehicle to arrive, and I'm ready to just sign the paperwork and pick up now.

jacko15 03-24-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morfred (Post 787013)
Thanks folks. I am going to be trading in a vehicle and I have Chrysler Affiliate pricing. I used to enjoy the back and forth of car buying. Now I dread it. But let the games begin!

Don't dread, it should be painless, unless your dealer is a bozo. I ordered under the same scenario, and it went very smoothly. I would suggest taking your research with you printed out. Take two or three good online valuations of your trade-in. That was my only negotiating point, and we came to a reasonable trade-in value quite easily. I printed out the pricing from this forum and the salesman had the exact same numbers. And take your affiliate pricing control number to lock that up. Happy shopping! :D

Temerarius 03-24-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Depending on what area you live in, some of us have haggled deals out with dealers to get a certain % under invoice that is usually higher than AF.

Rummage through a few threads below and look for "Group Buys" or such.

doulos4JC 03-24-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

I did all my haggling via e-mail. 3 of the 6 dealers I contacted offered 2% under invoice with very little effort on my part.