Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Did a little searching but need help Looking for an exhaust flange

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dstark 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 WK 5,7l Limited.I bought my Magnaflow exhaust 5 years ago from a vendor on Ebay (wep_Inc) and the flange rotted off as well as the bell on the end of the pipe..I contacted them(WEP) at least 5-6 times and even called Magnaflow and told them my situation.Magnaflow didn't seem to care at all. So my last resort was to hack off the straight pipe in front of the muffler and remove the rotted flange that was on the cat back part. Now, I need to get a new flange. Does anyone have a source for the right kind? NAPA and Advance have some but they don't look like they will work right. I have the original exhaust system and if need be,will hack the end off and have it belled out to fit over my Magnaflow front pipe. Anyone have an old system they would be willing to cut off the flange and sell me if no source? I am not needing the Jeep for a week or so,but would like to get it back running on the road as soon as I can.Please help...

#4 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.