Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   14 Is in paint, how long? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/14-is-in-paint-how-long-57377.html)

Dave in Pa 03-28-2013 07:19 PM

14 Is in paint, how long?

Hi everyone. Got an e-mail today showing my jeep is in paint, any idea how many more weeks till I see it? 2014 Limited, V-6, Tow package & 8.4 Nav Cashmere with black & light frost interior. I am starting to get anxious! Dave

SnoFire 03-28-2013 07:21 PM

You can track by VOTS or become a paid subscriber to the site (level 3 or higher) and have Milous track it for you.. Could still be a few weeks

Dave in Pa 03-29-2013 04:25 PM

Re: 14 Is in paint, how long?

Thanks Sno Fire, seems like February was a long time ago! Patience :)

SnoFire 03-29-2013 04:26 PM

We are all impatient when it comes to ordering and waiting it now. VOTS is very slow to update. Hell, it might already be on the way to your dealer. Give them a call to see if they have an update.

jerryw1000 03-29-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave in Pa (Post 790893)
Hi everyone. Got an e-mail today showing my jeep is in paint, any idea how many more weeks till I see it? 2014 Limited, V-6, Tow package & 8.4 Nav Cashmere with black & light frost interior. I am starting to get anxious! Dave

I've got the exact same vehicle ordered, same color, interior, radio, nav, and tow package. Monday morning mine was still showing Production Scheduled. It had been showing Production Scheduled for 2 weeks. Monday evening I got an email that said Frame. Wendesday afternoon I got email that said Shipping. I think their are full of do-do.

jacko15 03-29-2013 10:52 PM

I understand there's a method to their madness, but very few understand it! :rolleyes:

Dave in Pa 03-30-2013 08:03 PM

Sno Fire was right! :D 3/28 e-mail said paint, yesterday I checked and it said shipping, today the dealer called and said it was shipped and he would have it on the 8th of April + or - day or two! Another week to go. So once it "gets in to production" it seems to go very fast! Now just have to learn how to upload pictures so when it gets here I can post them. I am enjoying all the reading and info on this site, it is a wealth of knowledge! Dave

SnoFire 03-30-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave in Pa (Post 792334)
Sno Fire was right! :D 3/28 e-mail said paint, yesterday I checked and it said shipping, today the dealer called and said it was shipped and he would have it on the 8th of April + or - day or two! Another week to go. So once it "gets in to production" it seems to go very fast! Now just have to learn how to upload pictures so when it gets here I can post them. I am enjoying all the reading and info on this site, it is a wealth of knowledge! Dave

Good deal!!