Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Members Rides-Showoff (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/)
-   -   Blackberry Pearl X Build (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f110/blackberry-pearl-x-build-57466.html)

MrIncrediBill 03-30-2013 11:22 AM

Blackberry Pearl X Build

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my jeep as it sits now. Currently I have Mopar ambient lights, pedals and chrome exhaust with my Husky Liners. I also debadged and removed lower air dam pieces up front. Made some BIG moves today. Having a summit grille custom painted to color match along with my rear brow from Scott. Also ordered SRT " Grand Cherokee " lettering, a chrome step pad surround, chrome fog lights, Mopar hitch and tow package! Really excited for all of this to come in.

Future mods include: RRO leveling kit, Cooper Zeons and overland wheels (next month)

Will post pics as these mods are completed. Wish me Luck!

MrIncrediBill 03-30-2013 11:29 AM

Re: Blackberry Pearl X Build

4 Attachment(s)
more pics...

MrIncrediBill 03-30-2013 02:17 PM

no love!!?

GBJeep 03-30-2013 02:58 PM

Beautiful color Jeep and the ambient lights are cool! Looks good as is but looking forward to seeing the changes you have in store. I think once the chrome strip is gone, you'll be pleased with the cleaner look. Good luck with all of your mods!

MrIncrediBill 03-30-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBJeep (Post 792173)
Beautiful color Jeep and the ambient lights are cool! Looks good as is but looking forward to seeing the changes you have in store. I think once the chrome strip is gone, you'll be pleased with the cleaner look. Good luck with all of your mods!

Thanks GB! Where in Louisiana are you located? I'm in Baton Rouge but back and forth between New Orleans alot seeing family.

GBJeep 03-30-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrIncrediBill (Post 792186)
Thanks GB! Where in Louisiana are you located? I'm in Baton Rouge but back and forth between New Orleans alot seeing family.

I'm in the Baton Rouge area as well. Maybe we'll pass each on the road one day! :cool:

MrIncrediBill 04-01-2013 11:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got bored today and thought I would try my hand at some painting. I started small on an idea I have had for a while. There is no real distinction for a Laredo X other than just knowing the difference, which is fine for me, I own one. However I got to thinking that it wouldn't be hard to adopt a badge for the X package. I have an "x" chrome letter from a dodge 4x4 logo. I basically painted it with the red Chrysler duplicolor I have and plan on using the same color for my calipers and front tow hooks. So I Layed the primer, paint and clear and think it turned out nicely. I think the "x" is pretty fitting for my jeep. Based on my mods and parts on the way it is really a creative mixture of different trim packages from overland to altitude to the trail hawk and recent adaptations to the new 14s. I like the "x" and you can see how it works I guess. Let me know your thoughts, good or bad. I'm liking for now. Will post more pics tomorrow of it on the vehicle. Let me know what you guys think!

dslide 04-02-2013 02:00 AM

Great looking ride. Going to town on that thing with all the mods... nice! You will be very pleased with the body color grill and rear brow. I'm liking the idea of putting the "X" on the rear- be sure to post a pic when complete. Pedals look great, but finish it off with the e-brake cover too. This thread has the info if you're interested.
http://www.jeepgarage.org/f176/santa...kit-52139.html

dco397 04-02-2013 04:10 AM

I like the subtle mods. The red X will be cool, kinda like the red R/T on the Dodges.

kkreit01 04-02-2013 10:21 AM

Looks good. Nice color. I don't think I'll like that red "X" against blue. It screams Acura or Hunda. If it were a Trailhawk with additional red accents, it would be OK.

MrIncrediBill 04-02-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkreit01 (Post 793897)
Looks good. Nice color. I don't think I'll like that red "X" against blue. It screams Acura or Hunda. If it were a Trailhawk with additional red accents, it would be OK.

also planning on doing the calipers, tow hooks, jeep logo center caps and some engine stuff in red. Its not a trail hawk but i do like the red accents, can always remove the x like the factory badges its only 3M tape.

Keirik 04-03-2013 10:13 AM

looking good!