Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepgarage.org/forums.php)
-   Grand Cherokee - WK2 - (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/)
-   -   New incentives or bonus cash coming up? (http://www.jeepgarage.org/f73/new-incentives-or-bonus-cash-coming-up-57615.html)

ominous24 04-02-2013 12:05 AM

New incentives or bonus cash coming up?

The $1500 Power Bonus Cash for '12 and '13 models expired today. Anyone hear any word if a new incentive is coming that hopefully includes the '14s?

jgc4ever 04-02-2013 12:18 AM

Re: New incentives or bonus cash coming up?

I don't know but I wish I would have known the power bonus expired 4/1, i would have called a dealer. Hope it gets renewed.

SnoFire 04-02-2013 01:43 PM

Anyone call and see if the new incentives are out (or if there are any)?

adthebadstud 04-02-2013 01:51 PM

Just called... Nothing right now. No consumer cash. Only the $1000 competitive vehicle lease conquest.

ColoradoDriver 04-02-2013 06:36 PM

I called about VW conquest bonus cash. It is being continued until April 30, but does not include purchase or lease of 2014 models.

RUQKENF 04-03-2013 12:18 AM

Power bonus was also continued.

jp467 04-03-2013 01:19 AM

Why would they put incentives on a vehicle that is selling so well that they can't keep up with the demand ?

jgc4ever 04-03-2013 01:25 AM

That's dealer demand, not customer demand. 2013s have been sitting on dealer lots for months.

jp467 04-03-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 794601)
That's dealer demand, not customer demand. 2013s have been sitting on dealer lots for months.

What do you think creates dealer demand? The 2013's are pretty much gone, Dealers around me that had close to a 100 2013's 2 months ago have 2 or 3 left. The reason they just hired a third shift for the plant was because they could not keep up with the demand. I would not expect any real incentives for a while.

jgc4ever 04-03-2013 06:22 PM

New cash bonus of $500 is available for recent college grads. National Incentives for military, automobility, summer clearance event & no monthly payment for 90 days program | Jeep

joeyd5oh 04-03-2013 06:28 PM

You've earned it. Now own it.

$ 500 bonus cash<sup class="tooltip" title="Must have graduated within last 2 years, graduating within next 6 months, or currently enrolled in master's or doctoral program. Excludes Jeep<sub></sub> Cherokee, Jeep<sub></sub> Grand Cherokee, Jeep<sub></sub> Wrangler and Jeep<sub></sub> Wrangler Unlimited. See dealer for details. Must take retail delivery by 09/30/2013.">+</sup>
Consider it our graduation present, for all your hard work. If you've graduated in the last two years – are expecting to graduate in the next six months – or are currently enrolled in a Master's or doctoral program, you're eligible for our College Graduate Program. Just bring one of the following documents to your local dealer to show proof of your graduate status:
  • A Copy of your application for graduation
  • A letter from your registrar's office stating your intent to graduate within six months
  • A copy of your diploma
  • A letter from your college or university registrar’s office showing your enrollment status in a gruduate program
  • Offer excludes SRT<sup></sup> models, Viper and FIAT<sup></sup> Abarth
It really does pay to study. Have fun out there.

Any one know where I can sign up for the Gruduate program?

camnellum1 04-03-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgc4ever (Post 794601)

"..... The production capacity of (Jefferson North) is going to be absorbed completely by the Grand Cherokee and Durango," said Chrysler spokesman Gualberto Ranieri...

"The success of Grand Cherokee is beyond expectations," he said, adding that all of Jefferson North's capacity is needed to meet demand for the popular SUV. "The biggest complaint we have from dealers is that they cannot get enough Grand Cherokees."